Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

status code 227

New Poster

status code 227

I am in bayarea. I started seeing status code 225 and 227 on my Xfinity TV saying signal interrupted. I got X1 DVR and one other box that is conneted to DVR, plus 2 regualar cable boxes without DVR or recording capability. 

All 4 TV's are acting really bad since last week. Getting Status code 225 or 227 on regular cable boxes (2 of them) every 10 minutes or so and X1 boxes are showing really poor TV and pixelated often.

Internet sucks as well....

Recording would get interrupted and stop when the bad signal happen... Called support and the person on line asked me to bear with it. !@#$^&*()_

I repeatedly asked to send someone out and finally she agreed to schedule for a service which would be in 2 days from now. What is up with Comcast...

Expert

Re: status code 227

philip_lao wrote:

I am in bayarea. I started seeing status code 225 and 227 on my Xfinity TV saying signal interrupted. I got X1 DVR and one other box that is conneted to DVR, plus 2 regualar cable boxes without DVR or recording capability. 

All 4 TV's are acting really bad since last week. Getting Status code 225 or 227 on regular cable boxes (2 of them) every 10 minutes or so and X1 boxes are showing really poor TV and pixelated often.

Internet sucks as well....

Recording would get interrupted and stop when the bad signal happen... Called support and the person on line asked me to bear with it. !@#$^&*()_

I repeatedly asked to send someone out and finally she agreed to schedule for a service which would be in 2 days from now. What is up with Comcast...

INtermittent issues with X1 AND the fact that your Interent is also affected sounds like your area/neighborhood/etc has some service delivery problems.... the fact that the CSR stated to "bear" withi it is just wrong.... the CSR should have given you the reason why and the expected time for repair IMO....

-=Ray=-

Expert
Moved:

Re: status code 227