Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

"Last Watched" Advertising Is Irritating!

Regular Visitor

"Last Watched" Advertising Is Irritating!

We have nine slots on our "Last Watched" feature but two are far too often taken over by Comcast/NBC pushing their own programming. We have no way to delete these unwanted, self-indulgent, incestuous promos and they are occurring with increasing frequency. Vote for the Voice? Seriously Comcast?

The "Last Watched" area is supposedly our space and I don't want Comcast/NBC programing usurping that space. We pay plenty of money for your service so at least let us have the "Last Watched" area for ourselves or else rename it to something like "Comcast Drivel That We Are Going to Push On You Whether You Want It or Not". You already have taken over a ton of the Guide slots with your own promotions. Isn't that enough?

By the way, this particular topic has been floating around your forums for a couple of years but the mods always lock the threads to stifle dissent. Good grief Comcast! No wonder the company is so despised. Keep pushing your customers in a corner - I imagine the cable-cutting movement thanks you daily for your tone-deaf ineptness and heavy-handed practices.

As I said, if you're going to use the feature to promote your own NBC content then at least be honest and rename it because the term "Last Watched" is a fallacy.