Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

picture fgreezing

Regular Visitor

picture fgreezing

We have 7 tv's and two of them keep freezing for about 5 seconds then work fine. I called Service and I went to a service center and changed both devices with new ones. Everytime I call service they want to send a stupid signal that does nothing. I am paying for this service and all I get is the run around. How do I get them to send a technician. I had Dish for 20 years and there service was great. This is why I am going back to Dish after my 2 year agreement is up. The system is great until you need service. One time I called about an internet problem and the man tried to sell me a latino TV package. I wanted to shut off the hot spot and it turned out I did it myself correctly on the website, and it acually turned out my neighbor's internet hot spot showed up on my connection. The people from India are brutel,  and will sell you anything, and try to convince you that you don't need a technician. Can anyone help me. If this system worked I would keep it. I was warned that Comcast is great as long as you don't need service.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: picture fgreezing

Most X1 issues cannot be fixed remotely. Tech visits are common.

Picture freezing is almost always a signal related problem.

Call Comcast and tell them you want them to send a tech out. If they hesitate tell them what you read in this forum. Also, employees at Comcast service centers can schedule service appointments. I am fortunate to have a Comcast service center a few miles away so I usually stop there if I need an appointment.
Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation