Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

hbo adult content

New Poster

hbo adult content

How do I access HBO's ( "soft core" ) adult content ?  The Real Sex episodes and the Katie Morgan shows don't seen to appear in any of the On Demand screens.  I did manage to find one episode of Taxicab Confessions among the normal content.  With the old box, shows of this sort could be found under "Late Night" and/or "Documentaries".  Those headings do not seem to appear on the X-1 system.  And using the "search" only yields a message saying that they are no matches found.  Any help ?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: hbo adult content

thetwoinc wrote:

How do I access HBO's ( "soft core" ) adult content ?  The Real Sex episodes and the Katie Morgan shows don't seen to appear in any of the On Demand screens.  I did manage to find one episode of Taxicab Confessions among the normal content.  With the old box, shows of this sort could be found under "Late Night" and/or "Documentaries".  Those headings do not seem to appear on the X-1 system.  And using the "search" only yields a message saying that they are no matches found.  Any help ?

Adult content is blocked in the search functions (including the XR11 remote).

To find what you're looking for

Xfinity button to On Demand to Networks to HBO and scroll down to Late Night. There's only one episode of each, it's what HBO has released to us.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Andrew,

I have done that repeatedly.  "Late Night" does not appear.  The only entries ( section headings ) are "Series", "Movies", and "Programs".  Any other suggestions ?

Service Expert
Moved:

Official Employee

thetwoinc wrote:

Andrew,

I have done that repeatedly.  "Late Night" does not appear.  The only entries ( section headings ) are "Series", "Movies", and "Programs".  Any other suggestions ?

Late Night is a category under Specials. Right after Programs, I'm not sure why you can't see it

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Service Expert
Moved:

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation