Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity app error code APPS-04154

New Poster

Xfinity app error code APPS-04154

Purchased Jackbox3 this past month and have played a few times.  Now each time we select the game in apps it starts to load and then comes up “Sorry, this isn’t working. There’s a problem with your selection.  We’re working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible so please try back later.  APPS-04154”   Contacted support and chatted with two different people; started to work and disconnected.  The second person said someone would need to get back with us.  Ugh. Anyone know this error number or how to fix?  Appreciate your feedback.  : )

Expert

Re: Xfinity app error code APPS-04154

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

New Poster

Rustyben,

I really appreciate your quick response and concern in helping me with this issue.  I am not too knowledgeable when it comes to this type of technology, so it means a great deal that there are individuals, like yourself, willing to give their time and knowledge to help.  I will continue to check back for a response.  God bless.

Official Employee

Hi @julesmo, 

Thanks for reaching out. I can help look further into this for you. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.