Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity X1 Netflix app needs a MUCH FASTER / EASIER way to sign-in (similar to other devices)

Contributor

Xfinity X1 Netflix app needs a MUCH FASTER / EASIER way to sign-in (similar to other devices)

I find that the Netflix sign-in process is extremely, painstakenly slow. Having to slowly move the cursor letter-by-letter for your email address and password, ON-TOP of the already slow interface (there's a lag when hoving over each letter so don't go too fast).

Many modern devices today like XBox, Hulu, etc have a far faster process of signing in on the devices. Instead, you just go to the website on your computer or smartphone/tablet (which have far faster ways of typing), and enter a number code to pair the device with Netflix. It's so much faster.

Comcast needs to add this capability for the X1/Netflix sign-in process!!!

Service Expert

Re: Xfinity X1 Netflix app needs a MUCH FASTER / EASIER way to sign-in (similar to other devices)

geminiman7 wrote:

I find that the Netflix sign-in process is extremely, painstakenly slow. Having to slowly move the cursor letter-by-letter for your email address and password, ON-TOP of the already slow interface (there's a lag when hoving over each letter so don't go too fast).

Many modern devices today like XBox, Hulu, etc have a far faster process of signing in on the devices. Instead, you just go to the website on your computer or smartphone/tablet (which have far faster ways of typing), and enter a number code to pair the device with Netflix. It's so much faster.

Comcast needs to add this capability for the X1/Netflix sign-in process!!!

Are you saying you have to sign in to Netflix every time you access it with the X1 STB?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation