Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Cable Boxes (Pace XiD and X Series XG1-DCH3200) with Slingbox M1 Issues

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Cable Boxes (Pace XiD and X Series XG1-DCH3200) with Slingbox M1 Issues

I have a M1 Slingbox and it worked fine untill I received the new Xfinity boxes.  The Arris XR11 Advanced Voice remote is not listed and the one shown does  not look like mine or function at all.  Comcast took a big step backwards in my support.  I have to use composite cables (red, white and yellow) to connect. I am at a lost as to what I can do to solve this problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Cable Boxes (Pace XiD and X Series XG1-DCH3200) with Slingbox M1 Issues

Are you sure that you actually have X1 boxes??? The DCH-3200 is not any X1 box that I have heard. But there is a 3200 legacy box.

kramarczykf wrote:

I have a M1 Slingbox and it worked fine untill I received the new Xfinity boxes.  The Arris XR11 Advanced Voice remote is not listed and the one shown does  not look like mine or function at all.  Comcast took a big step backwards in my support.  I have to use composite cables (red, white and yellow) to connect. I am at a lost as to what I can do to solve this problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Cable Boxes (Pace XiD and X Series XG1-DCH3200) with Slingbox M1 Issues

You may have to check at your local service center for a Pace DVR which is the only DVR that has component outputs. You could also go back to Legacy equipment.

What remote do you have?
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/X1-Remotes/td-p/2860262

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Went back to Legacy box and I am up and runing. Thank you very much.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation