Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

X1 showing PSt

New Poster

X1 showing PSt

My X1 box is showing PSt on the display and I’m trying to figure out how to fix it. My cable has been goin in and out for the past few days and has been out for over 24 hours straight now. I have tried unplugging it several times and have also tried resetting and refreshing it from My Account online. Is it possible to fix this without having to call customer service?
Official Employee

Re: X1 showing PSt

@Blackdog33 wrote:
My X1 box is showing PSt on the display and I’m trying to figure out how to fix it. My cable has been goin in and out for the past few days and has been out for over 24 hours straight now. I have tried unplugging it several times and have also tried resetting and refreshing it from My Account online. Is it possible to fix this without having to call customer service?

The DVR is showing offline but if the signal levels of your modem is any indication, your upstream signal levels are too high and the DVR can't connect. You need a tech out

New Poster

Ok thanks. It started working again but if I have any problems again I’ll get one out here.
Official Employee

Now that it’s back online, I’d be shocked if it stayed online, the signal levels are that bad. If you’re inclined, remove any unnecessary splitters to help the signal levels increase
New Poster

I’ll look at it tomorrow and see if I have any I don’t need. Thanks for the advice.