Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 on Demand issue

ANSWERED
New Poster

X1 on Demand issue

I recently upgraded to Xfinity X1 and have successfully installed all of my devices. Everything was going well on all boxes for a few days and then one box suddenly stopped being able to start on demand episodes... it starts loading and then takes you back to the episodes screen. It is only on one set top box, not the hub. The rest of my equipment works perfectly I tried unplugging it for a few minutes and the problem remained, and then I logged into my account. I then sent the reset signal waited for everything to come back up all of my other equipment once again is working well except for that single box... again it was working perfectly for a few days and quit. Should I just swap it out for a new one? Any suggestions?

Accepted Solution

Re: X1 on Demand issue

Try swapping locations with a working box and see if the behavior follows the box. If so, swap the box
View answer in context
Official Employee

Try swapping locations with a working box and see if the behavior follows the box. If so, swap the box

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I switched connections and the issue followed the box will swap out thanks for the help!

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation