Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

X1 and cable box

Regular Visitor

X1 and cable box

I have had numerous chats and a tech out to the house but still having the following problem.

I am on my 4th replacement box, new Samsung Smart Tv nnd new HDMI.

I was getting a signal and picture but picture started to break up so replaced box.

Second box no on demand and updating all the time.

Third box same as second.

Box 4 powers up then turns off and now will not power up.

Error is RDK-03001.

The tech replaced wire at the pole.

Now what to do as I am ready to do without tv,

This is the only tv.

Internet working fine.

Expert

Re: X1 and cable box

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hello rjcdmh. We're sorry you are still experieincing this issue with your X1 service. I can help move this forward toward resolution for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Regular Visitor

Pixellation Problems

From 11 pm to 7 am I can watch every channel but from 7am to 11 pm I can watch next to nothing. I can always get 160 and some local stations but all others have pixellation problems. Any ideas on how to repair this issue?

Expert

Re: Pixellation Problems

rjcdmh wrote:

From 11 pm to 7 am I can watch every channel but from 7am to 11 pm I can watch next to nothing. I can always get 160 and some local stations but all others have pixellation problems. Any ideas on how to repair this issue?

if you have live numbered channels pixellation a Comcast tech will have to use his meters at your residence to determine if it is in our outside of your home wiring. 800-Comcast.

Expert

closed old thread