Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

X1 Screen appears to be Zoomed in

Contributor

X1 Screen appears to be Zoomed in

I woke up this morning (Had TV on most of the night) to fine the screen zoomed in.  The guide is way to "zoomed" as well.  i have made no changes to the settings on the TV as it has worked fine in the past.  This occurs on both HD and non HD channels.  If I turn the TV off and back on, it seems to be normal for a seconds of 2, then goes back.  I did not troubleshoot anything as I had to go to work and could not at this time.  I am just looking for suggestion for when i get home to troubleshoot.  My other TV is NOT having this issue.  Anyideas?  I have  a Vizio 37" HDTV.. as I said this has worked fine up to late last night.  I noticed this issue this morning before departing to work. 

Model number if BOX is PR150BNM 

I use X1 Platform

Is there a setting?  I have read some remotes have a zoom button?  I wish I was at home now, but figured id check now and TS later on

Expert

Re: X1 Screen appears to be Zoomed in

kgowen4444 wrote:

I woke up this morning (Had TV on most of the night) to fine the screen zoomed in.  The guide is way to "zoomed" as well.  i have made no changes to the settings on the TV as it has worked fine in the past.  This occurs on both HD and non HD channels.  If I turn the TV off and back on, it seems to be normal for a seconds of 2, then goes back.  I did not troubleshoot anything as I had to go to work and could not at this time.  I am just looking for suggestion for when i get home to troubleshoot.  My other TV is NOT having this issue.  Anyideas?  I have  a Vizio 37" HDTV.. as I said this has worked fine up to late last night.  I noticed this issue this morning before departing to work. 

Model number if BOX is PR150BNM 

I use X1 Platform

Is there a setting?  I have read some remotes have a zoom button?  I wish I was at home now, but figured id check now and TS later on

did you try a power unplug cycle of 30 seconds or so on the set top box?