Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 Screen appears to be Zoomed in

Contributor

X1 Screen appears to be Zoomed in

I woke up this morning (Had TV on most of the night) to fine the screen zoomed in.  The guide is way to "zoomed" as well.  i have made no changes to the settings on the TV as it has worked fine in the past.  This occurs on both HD and non HD channels.  If I turn the TV off and back on, it seems to be normal for a seconds of 2, then goes back.  I did not troubleshoot anything as I had to go to work and could not at this time.  I am just looking for suggestion for when i get home to troubleshoot.  My other TV is NOT having this issue.  Anyideas?  I have  a Vizio 37" HDTV.. as I said this has worked fine up to late last night.  I noticed this issue this morning before departing to work. 

Model number if BOX is PR150BNM 

I use X1 Platform

Is there a setting?  I have read some remotes have a zoom button?  I wish I was at home now, but figured id check now and TS later on

Service Expert

Re: X1 Screen appears to be Zoomed in

kgowen4444 wrote:

I woke up this morning (Had TV on most of the night) to fine the screen zoomed in.  The guide is way to "zoomed" as well.  i have made no changes to the settings on the TV as it has worked fine in the past.  This occurs on both HD and non HD channels.  If I turn the TV off and back on, it seems to be normal for a seconds of 2, then goes back.  I did not troubleshoot anything as I had to go to work and could not at this time.  I am just looking for suggestion for when i get home to troubleshoot.  My other TV is NOT having this issue.  Anyideas?  I have  a Vizio 37" HDTV.. as I said this has worked fine up to late last night.  I noticed this issue this morning before departing to work. 

Model number if BOX is PR150BNM 

I use X1 Platform

Is there a setting?  I have read some remotes have a zoom button?  I wish I was at home now, but figured id check now and TS later on

did you try a power unplug cycle of 30 seconds or so on the set top box? 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation