members

online now

discussions

X1 On Demand

Posted by
Most Valued Poster

Message 701 of 718
I get this alot :

Sorry we're having some trouble. Error code XRE-22 SRM-3.

Happens when clicking Play Next Episode, while watching a series OnDemand. Specifically The Strain, but ive experienced this since day one with x1. One reason why I prefer to DVR everything.

Anybody ever experience this with OnDemand content and actually find a fix?
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 702 of 718

Last night's episode didn't air in Chicago because of baseball overrun.  The on demand copy is also baseball.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 703 of 718

It's fixed.  Thanks

Posted by
Contributor

Message 704 of 718

Just got e-mail asking me to mark "accepted solution" but cannot find that option.  Yes, I can view TCM On Demand movies online.  They are now on X1 TV, also.  Thanks, Rustyben.

ps After posting, I saw the "choose this solution" option and just clicked on it now.  

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 705 of 718

We recently upgraded to X1 and it used to be that in the old On Demand content under the movies section there was a way to see what was coming the next month... is that gone with X1 or is it some place I just can't find?

I tried searching the forums contents to see if it was answered before but had no luck so if this is a repeat question, my apologies.

Posted by
Visitor
Message 706 of 718
I have had X1 for a couole of months and I'm having multiple issues. On Demand is not updating properly. It takes an excessive amount of time for shows to become available after they've aired.
Certain HD channels are pixelated and there are a couole of channels rhat I cannot access at all.
In the middle of the night, each night, I get messages on all the boxes that updates need to be installed. I''m not necessarily going to be awake to see these messages and I don't knownif it's normal to get these messages daily.
Posted by
Visitor
Message 707 of 718
Jane the virgin aired Monday 9/14 (season 3, episode 6,chapter 50). Why can't I view it till 11/21? I just upgraded to X1 btw.

Before upgrading, I was able to watch it the next day on demand.
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 708 of 718
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 709 of 718

I have a subscription to showtime, and just noticed while I was browsing through the showtime movies many of them were rent or buy there was no view for free option?   I am I seeing movies that I would have to pay for to watch on a movie network that I pay to subscribe to?

Is there some kind of a glitch with the X1  and it showing me on demand movies instead of movies that are part of the Showtime package,  or is this just a mammogram to relieve me up more of my hard-earned money?

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 710 of 718
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 711 of 718

I was watching Season 2 of The Missing and wanted the wife to see Episode 1 and 2 to catch up with me.  All episodes are ON DEMAND right now except Episode 1 it says it is scheduled to play at 10 pm.     A few days ago I watched it ON DEMAND.    Is this an anomaly?   It is not the first showing of this episode it was released a few weeks ago at least.   I am certainly able to watch movies On Demand even if they are scheduled.   Thought I would throw this out there.  Thanks

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 712 of 718

oregonducks444 wrote:

I was watching Season 2 of The Missing and wanted the wife to see Episode 1 and 2 to catch up with me.  All episodes are ON DEMAND right now except Episode 1 it says it is scheduled to play at 10 pm.     A few days ago I watched it ON DEMAND.    Is this an anomaly?   It is not the first showing of this episode it was released a few weeks ago at least.   I am certainly able to watch movies On Demand even if they are scheduled.   Thought I would throw this out there.  Thanks

I searched for the missing on my iphone's Xfinity TV app and it finds the STARZ season 1 and 2 with 8 episodes each. A voice remote search for The Missing has same results. Perhaps you have that episode recorded on your DVR and it is being offered instead of the on-demand version from STARZ?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 713 of 718

Rusty thanks for reply, but no I do not have a recording on DVR.  In fact later I went to the TV APP and was able to watch it there just fine.   On my X1 it did not give me the WATCH option for that episode only.   So not sure what the deal is.    I am a subscriber to the network I think it is STARZ or it could be SHO.   Smiley Happy 

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 714 of 718

Post Removed from the Forums per violation of Forum Guidelines. The Guidelines can be reviewed here: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 715 of 718
Horrible lag when pausing, fast forwarding and rewinding. I have to stop the fast forward way before I actually want it to stop.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 716 of 718

On demand doesn't seem to be updating shows like it did before I switched to the X1. Haven't seen anything new on HBO, Sho, etc.. pretty much since I switched. Also, ESPN on-demand always had a classic boxing section that had old fights like Ali, Frazier, etc... Under X1 ESPN On-demand doesn't have classic boxing. Has anybody else noticed this kind of thing?

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 717 of 718

skintime wrote:

On demand doesn't seem to be updating shows like it did before I switched to the X1. Haven't seen anything new on HBO, Sho, etc.. pretty much since I switched. Also, ESPN on-demand always had a classic boxing section that had old fights like Ali, Frazier, etc... Under X1 ESPN On-demand doesn't have classic boxing. Has anybody else noticed this kind of thing?

Are you referring to HBO, Showtime shows or movies?

ESPN only has one classic boxing fight On Demand. Use the Voice Commands "classic boxing". It is up to individual networks to update content.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 718 of 718

Was referring to the premium channel movies. Wouldn't you know classic boxing put one up yesterday right after I posted. But on the old box they usually had 5 or 6 fights up there. Under the old box TCM was putting new movies up pretty much every day. If it was on at night, the next day it would be up there. Not happening anymore