Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

X1 Audio - How does it work and what should I expect?

SOLVED
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 251 of 768

I have 4 devices, including xfinity x1, attached to my av receiver.  The 3 other devices (Roku, ps3, pc) are able to pass surround sound and hd video via hdmi to and through the av receiver.  Only the x1 refuses to pass surround sound via hdmi to the av receiver.  And no, it does not help to reset the x1 to stereo and back to surround.  (An optical connection works, but then I would need a separate hdmi connection to TV for video.  Very sloppy, and point is that hdmi should be able to carry surround sound.)

It sounds like this is going to be fixed in the next firmware release.  Could someone confirm that?  thanks

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 252 of 768

x1hdguy wrote:

I have 4 devices, including xfinity x1, attached to my av receiver.  The 3 other devices (Roku, ps3, pc) are able to pass surround sound and hd video via hdmi to and through the av receiver.  Only the x1 refuses to pass surround sound via hdmi to the av receiver.  And no, it does not help to reset the x1 to stereo and back to surround.  (An optical connection works, but then I would need a separate hdmi connection to TV for video.  Very sloppy, and point is that hdmi should be able to carry surround sound.)

It sounds like this is going to be fixed in the next firmware release.  Could someone confirm that?  thanks

Yes, it is fixed in the Receiver 2.0.0 version. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 253 of 768

thanks...  What's latest word on timing of rollout for 2.0.0?  (The posts here sound like it was due out "yesterday".)  Can I choose to install this update, or do I have to wait for an auto-install?

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 254 of 768

x1hdguy wrote:

thanks...  What's latest word on timing of rollout for 2.0.0?  (The posts here sound like it was due out "yesterday".)  Can I choose to install this update, or do I have to wait for an auto-install?

You have to wait and there is not ETA.  I just check the X1 forum daily.  I have read here that the newest X1 DVR's come preloaded with 2.0.0.

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 255 of 768

There has been hints that 2.0 will be out very soon but we have come to learn Comcast NEVER provides time lines. It sure sounds like they don't want to be held to anything...

XRE (guide) updates happen when they happen and there does not seem to be any way to initiate or force these updates. STB (firmware) updates appear different. If the update is available on a server, unplugging and rebooting an X1 box WILL initiate the update procedure, otherwise they auto update over night.

x1hdguy wrote:

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 256 of 768
Hi Rick. Thanks. I did read many of the posts. But didn't see anyone else reporting a loss of surround sound when rewinding or pausing a recording. But there are many posts so I could have missed one. Does 2.0 address that issue as well? Many of the other posts are related to a reboot situation...looking forward to 2.0 and hoping it doesn't break too many things!
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 257 of 768

gmtivo wrote:
Hi Rick. Thanks. I did read many of the posts. But didn't see anyone else reporting a loss of surround sound when rewinding or pausing a recording. But there are many posts so I could have missed one. Does 2.0 address that issue as well? Many of the other posts are related to a reboot situation...looking forward to 2.0 and hoping it doesn't break too many things!

It fixes surround reverting to stereo.

Your issue is different.  I have never had that happen to me, AFAIK.  Maybe we will see other issues when 2.0.0 is rolled out.

I think your issue has a chance of being fixed with 2.0.0.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 258 of 768

Scott53 wrote:

I am having an intermittent audio issue only on one channel and just thought I'd start here.

While watching my local CBS channel, WTVF channel 5 in Nashville (My most watched channel, by the way), I sometimes get audio only through the right front speaker with a lot of "effects". The audio is very low and sounds like it has a lot of reverb. I have the X1 set to "Surround" and the I'm using the digital audio into my Sony receiver. I have reset the box several times with no change. It does it on live TV or watching DVR recordings from this channel.

This only happens on this one channel. Anyone else with this or a similar issue? Do I need to post somewhere else?

Thanks.

I contacted the engineer at Channel 5 and described my issue. After trying a few different connection options on my end and comparing their HD channel to their standard channel, he checked his equipment and found a "loose connection" on his equipment that sends their audio signal to Comcast. All's good now!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 259 of 768

For the last several days, I have not had the problem of surround sound reverting to stereo.  I havn't had to reset the audio settings.  Is anyone else having the same experience as me?  However, I am still experiencing drop outs.  I have a Pace greenie connected to a Denon reciever by HDMI

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 260 of 768

raharris200 wrote:

For the last several days, I have not had the problem of surround sound reverting to stereo.  I havn't had to reset the audio settings.  Is anyone else having the same experience as me?  However, I am still experiencing drop outs.  I have a Pace greenie connected to a Denon reciever by HDMI

Go to the gear icon and look at Settings - Receiver Native Version?

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 261 of 768
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 262 of 768

raharris200 wrote:

When you get 2.0.0 it should fix the dropouts.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 263 of 768

So where is 2.0 anyway?  I thought it was supposed to be released by now.

Anxiously awaiting...

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 264 of 768

Comcast hasn't announced when 2.0.0 will be rolled out.  

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 265 of 768

When it comes to X1 updates, when has Comcast announced anything officially...???

It will happen when it happens...

RobertWy wrote:

Comcast hasn't announced when 2.0.0 will be rolled out.  

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 266 of 768

Except that ComcastNeal said on 12/14/2014:

"This is resolved in 2.0. You will see that within a month."

Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 267 of 768

It's being worked on... It will happen when it happens and anything said in this forum will not change that fact.

jkozlow3 wrote:

Except that ComcastNeal said on 12/14/2014:

"This is resolved in 2.0. You will see that within a month."

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 268 of 768

I'm new to this thread and started reading from the beginning so not sure if anyone has given you a better solution than the few responses that followed.... I have a similar setup/situation. My work arround that almost always works is after I turn the TV off (and loose audio), I advance channels up 1 and then back down to the channel I had/wanted and the audio comes back on. I'm using an older AV Receiver (Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX) with no HDMI so I run a digital audio cable from my Arris X1 to it and the HDMI from the X1 to my Sony Bravia SBR tv. Hope this helps.

ws6500hp wrote:

Ok, here's one for ya.

I have 4 X1 boxes with the main DVR box in my family room (blue halo power button box).

I have an HDMI cable connected from the X1 to a Samsung TV, and the optical audio output of the X1 DVR connected to my Yamaha surround sound receiver.

Tuning in a music channel (or actually any channel), I get the audio through my Yamaha system just fine, DD 5.1.  I also get the audio from the TV.  I get the music channel graphics on the screen and all is well ... except, if I turn off the TV (and I guess break the HDMI connection) the audio starts dropping out like crazy.  I also have the analog stereo audio outputs connected from the X1 to the Yamaha receiver and when I force the receiver to use those inputs, I still get the dropouts with the TV turned off.  The reason to turn off the TV is to be able to listen to the music without having to watch the TV.

It didn't work this way with the old Mororola DVR!  I hope the answer is not to just leave the TV on!

Thanks for your help.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 269 of 768

I have two TVs (both Sharp Aquos , 1 is an Aquos Quatron).  I have two sound bars (Samsung and Sharp) . Prior to "upgrading" to the X1 platform (which required replacing both the main DVR and the "all room" or slave DVR) both TVs and Sound Bars worked fine.  Since the "upgrade" neither sound bar works on the main DVR.  Both work on the slave DVR.   On the main DVR I have the following connected all through HDMI ports (Blu Ray DVD, standard DVD, VCR and the DVR).  The output to the sound bar is the Optical Output form the TV.  All work fine except for the DVR.  If I  connect the DVR directly from the Optical output of the VR to the sound bar, it works.  I just went into the backdoor menu (i.e. hold exit for 5 seconds, hit down arrow twice and enter the number 2)  In the OSD Diag page I notice that HDMI Audio Surround and Composite Audio are both off in the X1 DVR but are both on on the "slave" DVR.  I can't seem to find a way to change those settings on the main box.  I don't have the dropout problem that others are complaining about

The reason for the request is that when I connect the Optical out of the DVR direct to the sound bar, I lose the ability to have the DVD, VCR and Blu Ray sound through the sounds bars.

I have swapped the cables, ports sound bars between the two TVs and they both work on the one with the "slave" but not the main DVR.

Please advise.  Thank you.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 270 of 768

My apologies if this has been addressed but I only just found this thread.  I thought I had read that there was an issue where recorded content played back on a slave box versus the main DVR would not play surround sound on ANY content.  At one time the workaround was just to get an additional DVR box.

Is this still an issue?  I have a tech coming out to add two boxes to my home next weekend and one of these will need surround sound functionality on DVRd content.  What I want to know is if I should insist that one of these needs to be a DVR box (even though I already have one DVR box) or if it's ok for both of them to be slave boxes.

Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 271 of 768

Yes it is still an issue. You DO NOT want an X1 Companion box in a situation where surround audio is important UNLESS you have it connected to a newer AV receiver with HDMI switching.

If you are connecting the HDMI output of an X1 Companion box directly to your TV, the surround audio will be probably a total mess.

rhoffman413 wrote:

My apologies if this has been addressed but I only just found this thread.  I thought I had read that there was an issue where recorded content played back on a slave box versus the main DVR would not play surround sound on ANY content.  At one time the workaround was just to get an additional DVR box.

Is this still an issue?  I have a tech coming out to add two boxes to my home next weekend and one of these will need surround sound functionality on DVRd content.  What I want to know is if I should insist that one of these needs to be a DVR box (even though I already have one DVR box) or if it's ok for both of them to be slave boxes.

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 272 of 768

rhoffman413 wrote:

the companion STBs don't have the hour time shift buffer (for pausing/rewinding live TV. That is worth the extra to me and the added storage of each DVR increases your  tuners and your recording space (hard drive). If your area has cloud DVR it increases your storage in the cloud too.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 273 of 768
I have a brand new AV receiver (Denon x4000) and a brand new TV (Samsung f8500 plasma). My TV even has an ARC that can pass 5.1 through the HDMI. sounds like I might be ok but I'll need to test it out. The AVR definitely has HDMI switching.

By all this, sounds like I don't NEED a DVR box to get surround sound for recorded DVR content but it still may be preferable for other reasons.
Posted by
Visitor

Message 274 of 768

FIRMWARE UPDATE 2.0     **** STILL DOES NOT FIX PROBLEM!!! ****

I had comcast push firmware update to my box today. 1/31/2015. Prior to update version 1.3.4:

I have Samsung 4k 8550 TV with brandnew Samsung blueray surround sound. With my old comcast DVR box surround sound worked fine. Upgraded to X1 and could not longer have digital audio cable go from TV to surround sound. Had to have Digital audio cable go from X1 box to surround sound to get surround sound to work. That's fine for cable TV, but can't use smart TV netflix and get surround sound anymore, or apple TV. Any HDMI device connect to TV won't have surround sound unless I move digital audit from cable box to TV.

After 2.0 update. Same issue as before but now when digital audio cable from x1 box plugged into surround sound the device audio settings on x1 box will always say Stereo. Used to stay on Surround.

Prior to update there were two options: Stereo and Surround. Now there are three: Mono, Stereo and Surround. No matter if you pick Mono, Stereo or Surround it will save as Stereo. However. When you escape x1 setup if you selected Surround you still hear surround even though is says Stereo. Again, only when digital audio cable is connected to Cable x1 box and not TV output digital Audio. Digital Audio Cable from TV to surround and X1 surround never works. As before.

Firmware update did not fix.

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 275 of 768

rhoffman413 wrote:
I have a brand new AV receiver (Denon x4000) and a brand new TV (Samsung f8500 plasma). My TV even has an ARC that can pass 5.1 through the HDMI. sounds like I might be ok but I'll need to test it out. The AVR definitely has HDMI switching.

By all this, sounds like I don't NEED a DVR box to get surround sound for recorded DVR content but it still may be preferable for other reasons.

I have an Onkyo TX-NR626 with an X1 DVR and a Samsung 60" LED TV.

I use the receiver to output 5.1 surround that is supplied by the X1 DVR.

All connections are HDMI, including my 3D Blu-Ray DVR and my PS/3.

I have Receiver firmware 2.0.0 and I never lose Surround from the X1 DVR.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 276 of 768

So much for the much vaunted 2.0 firmware.  I want my old DVR back.  Good update. Thanks

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 277 of 768

2.0.0 doesn't fix a thing about the audio.  It always reverts to Stereo after setting to Surround.  Hey, how hard can this be?  X1 is the only device with this issue...

"I have 4 devices, including xfinity x1, attached to my av receiver.  The 3 other devices (Roku, ps3, pc) are able to pass surround sound and hd video via hdmi to and through the av receiver.  Only the x1 refuses to pass surround sound via hdmi to the av receiver.  And no, it does not help to reset the x1 to stereo and back to surround."

Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 278 of 768

I think there is something wrong with that particular DVR. If it were we, I would have it replaced.

MasterBob wrote:

So much for the much vaunted 2.0 firmware.  I want my old DVR back.  Good update. Thanks

Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 279 of 768

Yes it did fix it. The X1 box is auto detecting that your Samsung TV can pass only stereo audio. Because of that, the check will stick on stereo. But it you press surround and move the check to surround, the audio coming out of the TOSLINK output on the X1 box WILL CHANGE TO SURROUND and WILL STAY THERE.

Your TV is doing what must of todays TVs do (other than Sony). When you send HDMI audio straight to the TV, no matter what format the audio is, your TV is stripping the signal down to stereo before it passes the signal off to the digital output of your TV.

You cannot use your TV as an "HDMI switcher" and have it pass 5.1 audio to the digital output. Sorry but your fancy new Samsung is the bottleneck here.

Sony is the only major brand of TVs I am aware that passes 5.1 audio from the HDMI inputs to the TOSLINK didgital output. Older Toshibas did at one time.

From everything you have said, this is not Comcast's fault. Sorry but it sounds like your lack of understanding of your TV s audio ability's. You have a great TV, but like all Samsungs, it does not have the audio capabilities you need. I suggest you look into an HDMI AV receiver. You could also consider and outboard switcher. I use an outboard TOSLINK digital audio switcher to get around this very same problem with a Panasonic plasma TV (which has the same HDMI audio limitation your Samsung does).

jim946 wrote:

I had comcast push firmware update to my box today. 1/31/2015. Prior to update version 1.3.4:

I have Samsung 4k 8550 TV with brandnew Samsung blueray surround sound. With my old comcast DVR box surround sound worked fine. Upgraded to X1 and could not longer have digital audio cable go from TV to surround sound. Had to have Digital audio cable go from X1 box to surround sound to get surround sound to work. That's fine for cable TV, but can't use smart TV netflix and get surround sound anymore, or apple TV. Any HDMI device connect to TV won't have surround sound unless I move digital audit from cable box to TV.

After 2.0 update. Same issue as before but now when digital audio cable from x1 box plugged into surround sound the device audio settings on x1 box will always say Stereo. Used to stay on Surround.

Prior to update there were two options: Stereo and Surround. Now there are three: Mono, Stereo and Surround. No matter if you pick Mono, Stereo or Surround it will save as Stereo. However. When you escape x1 setup if you selected Surround you still hear surround even though is says Stereo. Again, only when digital audio cable is connected to Cable x1 box and not TV output digital Audio. Digital Audio Cable from TV to surround and X1 surround never works. As before.

jim946 wrote:

Posted by
Visitor

Message 280 of 768
Then why did it work with my old comcast dvr? Same tv and same surround sound.
Posted by
Contributor

Message 281 of 768

So the 2.0 is out? How can i get my box to upgrade?

Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 282 of 768

That is because something else changed in your components or connections that you are not aware of or have not told us. Or you simply did not notice it before.

jim946 wrote:

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 283 of 768

adam_WM wrote:

So the 2.0 is out? How can i get my box to upgrade?

It is being rolled out across all markets.  There is no timetable or where.

I just check Settings each day until the updates show up.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 284 of 768

jim946 wrote:

Because the X1 is using EDID and the old DVR didn't.  Read the first post in this thread.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Contributor

Message 285 of 768

"It is being rolled out across all markets.  There is no timetable or where."

Back in early October you told us it was coming "shortly"...

Now its February...

Evidently we were honeypotted!!!

Posted by
Contributor

Message 286 of 768

"Because the X1 is using EDID and the old DVR didn't."

Well, there you have it...

They know why, but they can't fix it!!!

Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 287 of 768

Guys,

Comcast has NEVER given out firms dates on anything. The 2.0 firmware is no different. But I will take Neal at his word. If he says is "beginning to roll out" I believe him. I recall TerriB saying she got it on Friday.

2.0 is not perfect and Neal knows it. The surround audio works properly now but it still appears and operates funky in the device settings. But it fixes a great many things. I am encouraged by it.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 288 of 768

I also received 2.0 the other day.  Haven't been home a lot to do much testing, but the X1 DOES stay on surround now.  Previously, manually rebooting the X1 box while the AVR was turned off would cause it to revert to Stereo.  This problem is fixed in 2.0 as far as I can tell.

I haven't used 2.0 enough to know if the Surround audio dropouts are fixed however.  I did experience some audio dropouts while watching the Today show the other morning, but it very well could have been the source.  Time will tell if audio dropouts persist in Surround mode.

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 289 of 768

i've got 2.0 (and 149.02) on one DVR, 1.3.4 on other 2 with 148.08 and 148.09.

note: on fw 2.0 box 149.02 version the long-exit down down '2' (or '3') gives same web page data as old '2' window' in html5 page extremely small print super hard to read to me (tiny thin black print on very light background). 

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 290 of 768

RickGr4 wrote:

Guys,

Comcast has NEVER given out firms dates on anything. The 2.0 firmware is no different. But I will take Neal at his word. If he says is "beginning to roll out" I believe him. I recall TerriB saying she got it on Friday.

2.0 is not perfect and Neal knows it. The surround audio works properly now but it still appears and operates funky in the device settings. But it fixes a great many things. I am encouraged by it.

Just to follow-up on what Rick stated,  My Pace XG1V3 received the newest 2.0 via a "push-down" from a source in Comcast last Friday... a different source in Comcast also "pushed-down" the 2.0 to my XG1-A on Sunday morning....  Rollouts of new FW are definitely regionally done.... there is no published schedule nor rhyme or reason....   I for one am very happy that they are being done and are fixing the major issues affecting the services!

XRE updates ARE different..... my 2 PACE RNG150 STB's both have the 149 XRE yet both of my DVR's as stated above, are still sitting on 148.08 ....   so in effect, I am NOT seeing the advanced power off setting that others are stating is available on my DVR's... YES on my STB's but NO on my DVR's...

Hope this helps clarification!

-=Ray=-

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 291 of 768

could this be made into a sticky topic again?

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Contributor

Message 292 of 768
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 293 of 768

So I now have the latest 2.0 version of the FW and I no longer have the issue of reverting back to stereo.

However, things are now much worse that with the previous FW.

I have frequent audio drop-outs of from 1 -2 seconds.  This happens on average every 3 mins,

It occurs on both optical and HDMI connections.  It happens on all channels that I watch, including recorded material.

The box has been reset multiple times.

It only happens with the X1.  I have never experienced audio drop-out on any other source (blu-ray, Wii U, PS3, networked PC).

Cable has become almost unwatchable.  Comcast support is no help.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 294 of 768

You sound like you have bad wiring either in your house or from your house to the Comcast neiiborhood headend or both.  And you might also have problems with the Comcast backend servers.

You really need a competent Comcast tech who can find what is wrong.  But some areas of the country just don't have X1-trained techs.  I wish I could be more helpful.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 295 of 768

RobertWy wrote:

You sound like you have bad wiring either in your house or from your house to the Comcast neiiborhood headend or both.  And you might also have problems with the Comcast backend servers.

You really need a competent Comcast tech who can find what is wrong.  But some areas of the country just don't have X1-trained techs.  I wish I could be more helpful.

I completely disagree with this. I also had the same issue. I never had a single audio dropout with any of the 1.x firmwares. The day I got the 2.0 firmware, I started having audio dropouts. Luckily, my box is back to 1.3.4 and not a dropout since. The issue is 100% a firmware problem and not a signal issue.

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 296 of 768

2themax wrote:

RobertWy wrote:

I completely disagree with this. I also had the same issue. I never had a single audio dropout with any of the 1.x firmwares. The day I got the 2.0 firmware, I started having audio dropouts. Luckily, my box is back to 1.3.4 and not a dropout since. The issue is 100% a firmware problem and not a signal issue.

Then we mjust be talking about a different audio dropout issue.  Many people had it until they got 2.0.0.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 297 of 768

Well, I have a tech coming tomorrow and will let you know what they find if anything.

Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 298 of 768

multicore wrote:

Well, I have a tech coming tomorrow and will let you know what they find if anything.

multicore, I've moved you to the latest 2.0 build.  Please test after the box reboots within the next hour and let me know if you're still seeing issues.  Thanks, Neal

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 299 of 768
ComcastNeal wrote:

multicore wrote:

multicore, I've moved you to the latest 2.0 build.  Please test after the box reboots within the next hour and let me know if you're still seeing issues.  Thanks, Neal

I just manually re-booted my settop and the version numbers did indeed change.  I now have:
Receiver Native version: 2.0.0
STB Timestamp: Thu Feb 12 00:45:30 2015
STB Version:  PX001AN_2.0p9s1_PROD_HYBse
I will now listen for any audio cut-outs.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 300 of 768

Is there something we can do to get 2.0 pushed through? It seems to have only come through on 1 of my 3 boxes (and of course, the one with surround sound isn't the one).