Posted by
Most Valued Poster

Message 451 of 2,935

brandonbob2376 wrote:

TerriB wrote:

ComcastGwen wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Below you will find the key January updates to X1:

Improvements That Simplify the User Experience: http://corporate.comcast.com/comcast-voices/new-this-month-on-x1-improvements-that-simplify-the-user...

The following updates are in addition to the features outlined in the blog post:

1. DVR MinData - Allows for the playback of completed recordings in the event that services are down for any reason.

2. DVR Refresh Schedule - If a user requires a DVR box swap, this allows your list of scheduled recordings to immediately be restored to your new DVR (this will not restore your old completed recordings to your new dvr).

3. Spanish language programs are now tagged with an ESP indicator in search results 

Who is lucky enough to have this? What voice control? Remote App? Are we saying you have to have a phone or tablet app to have voice control rather than it being built into the remote and box interface? Boo Hiss on that.

"Voice Improvements

We’ve spruced up the user interface for voice control interactions via X1 Remote app. On-screen notifications displayed during voice commands have a new design that includes a blue mic icon, the universal symbol of voice control on X1."

Terri -

there is absolutely no luck involved in getting this! It is a free app and I have it and absolutely love it. You should give it a try!

WIFI in my house is sketchy and I would sure rather have this feature built into a  remote and not have to use another device to operate the tv. Maybe I will try it just to see if I can keep a signal long enough to download and use it.

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 452 of 2,935

TerriB wrote:

brandonbob2376 wrote:

TerriB wrote:

ComcastGwen wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Improvements That Simplify the User Experience: http://corporate.comcast.com/comcast-voices/new-this-month-on-x1-improvements-that-simplify-the-user...

The following updates are in addition to the features outlined in the blog post:

1. DVR MinData - Allows for the playback of completed recordings in the event that services are down for any reason.

2. DVR Refresh Schedule - If a user requires a DVR box swap, this allows your list of scheduled recordings to immediately be restored to your new DVR (this will not restore your old completed recordings to your new dvr).

3. Spanish language programs are now tagged with an ESP indicator in search results 

Who is lucky enough to have this? What voice control? Remote App? Are we saying you have to have a phone or tablet app to have voice control rather than it being built into the remote and box interface? Boo Hiss on that.

"Voice Improvements

We’ve spruced up the user interface for voice control interactions via X1 Remote app. On-screen notifications displayed during voice commands have a new design that includes a blue mic icon, the universal symbol of voice control on X1."

Terri -

there is absolutely no luck involved in getting this! It is a free app and I have it and absolutely love it. You should give it a try!

WIFI in my house is sketchy and I would sure rather have this feature built into a  remote and not have to use another device to operate the tv. Maybe I will try it just to see if I can keep a signal long enough to download and use it.

you brought up something I had not tried. turned off WiFi on my iphone. closed and reopened the "xFinity X1 Remote" app, (on LTE not wifi). worked just same as if was on wifi. Good to know.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 453 of 2,935

TerriB wrote:

"Voice Improvements

Terri,
The new XR11 remote has a voice command button to initiate voice commands.

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 454 of 2,935

I am not a huge fan of voice control but I will add that the XR11 seems to work rather well. I think people will like it...

RobertWy wrote:

TerriB wrote:

"Voice Improvements

Terri,

Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 455 of 2,935

ComcastGwen wrote:

Hi Everyone,

"DVR MinData" - This is very interesting. Does this mean that the user interface is completely cached now and will no longer die when the server cant be contacted? Does it restore simple features like channel +/-?

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 456 of 2,935

scjohnson312 wrote:

ComcastGwen wrote:

Hi Everyone,

"DVR MinData" - This is very interesting. Does this mean that the user interface is completely cached now and will no longer die when the server cant be contacted? Does it restore simple features like channel +/-?

my cable connectory is really tight, anyone have an easy setup to test that (remove the cable see if you can play what is on that dvr? This would allow you to clean off a dvr too before returning it.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 457 of 2,935

Rustyben wrote:

scjohnson312 wrote:

ComcastGwen wrote:

Hi Everyone,

my cable connectory is really tight, anyone have an easy setup to test that (remove the cable see if you can play what is on that dvr? This would allow you to clean off a dvr too before returning it.

I tried disconnecting the coax from my RNG150N and on it at least, the user interface no longer functioned.

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 458 of 2,935

scjohnson312 wrote:

I tried disconnecting the coax from my RNG150N and on it at least, the user interface no longer functioned.

That would be correct.... the RNG150 requires the cable to be connected to "talk"....

The system being discussed hee is that you previously could not watch a locally recorded program on your DVR if the connection the the X1 server was broken/down/OOC, etc....

This is going to at least allow those with DVR's to be able to watch locally recorded content EVEN in an outage....

This is a GREAT thing.....   can you imagine what would haappen in a catasrpohic network failure?   NO live tv and no dvr playback as we all expeionced in that last great outage of 2014.....   NOw we can at least watch "something" instead of the dreaded RDK error screens or the Failure to Communicate with the X1 Network" messages....

-=Ray=-

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 459 of 2,935

ComcastAndrew wrote:
what does this feature do? sync DVR with what?

Andrew,

I noticed something last night and need some confirmation on it....

WHen you select your systems's DVR in the DVR Manager.... only THAT DVR will show the RE-SYNCH item within the settings...

When you go back in and change the DVR to a different one, the previous RE-SYNCH setting will DISAPPEAR from the previous DVR and will magically APPEAR on the newly selected default DVR....

DOESN"T that mean you will only be able to RESYNCH the "default" DVR?

This does not bode well with multiple DVR households as WHO KNOWS which DVR will die beforehand?????

PLease correct me if I'm wrong but this was pyhsically tested last night between my XG!-A and the XG1v3.....

BUG?

-=Ray=-

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Most Valued Poster

Message 460 of 2,935

RickGr4 wrote:

I am not a huge fan of voice control but I will add that the XR11 seems to work rather well. I think people will like it...

RobertWy wrote:

TerriB wrote:

"Voice Improvements

Terri,

RIck...so when is the XR11 coming out for the general masses? I assume they are going to charge for it and I bet its a lot.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 461 of 2,935

WHen you select your systems's DVR in the DVR Manager.... only THAT DVR will show the RE-SYNCH item within the settings...

When you go back in and change the DVR to a different one, the previous RE-SYNCH setting will DISAPPEAR from the previous DVR and will magically APPEAR on the newly selected default DVR....

This does not bode well with multiple DVR households as WHO KNOWS which DVR will die beforehand?????

PLease correct me if I'm wrong but this was pyhsically tested last night between my XG!-A and the XG1v3.....

BUG?

-=Ray=-

Might have to direct that one to Brandon, he's in a better position to check on multiple dvrs than I am

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 462 of 2,935

Terri, I don't know when it will be out. I only know there is a handful of them floating around being tested, just as there is with Xi3 boxes.

Not only does it have Voice Command, it is backlit, has a TV input button (somewhat pointless becasue it cannot control another source device) and the list of audio products it will control is larger.

TerriB wrote:

RickGr4 wrote:

RobertWy wrote:

TerriB wrote:

"Voice Improvements

Terri,

RIck...so when is the XR11 coming out for the general masses? I assume they are going to charge for it and I bet its a lot.

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 463 of 2,935

ComcastAndrew wrote:

BUG?

-=Ray=-

Might have to direct that one to Brandon, he's in a better position to check on multiple dvrs than I am

Can you send him the link to my post internally so he can see it?

-=Ray=-

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 464 of 2,935
Can you send him the link to my post internally so he can see it?
-=Ray=-

Will do, but remember, the sync is for when a dvr gets swapped out. So it may supposed to do that, up here it's rare to get multiple DVRs, so I don't run into that scenario hardly ever to test it out.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 465 of 2,935

The XR11 will eventually be the one that comes with X1.

The XR5 is very similar to the XR11 but it doesn't do voice.

I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes available at Comcast Stores as a free replacement.  But there is no telling how long that will take. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Most Valued Poster

Message 466 of 2,935

RobertWy wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes available at Comcast Stores as a free replacement.  But there is no telling how long that will take. 

Free replacement? They charge $20 for a remote with a backlight so I am pretty sure they will charge existing X1 customers for XR11. I only have XR2 remote. What is XR5?

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 467 of 2,935

TerriB wrote:

RobertWy wrote:

Free replacement? They charge $20 for a remote with a backlight so I am pretty sure they will charge existing X1 customers for XR11. I only have XR2 remote. What is XR5?

XR5 is replacement for XR2.... it is backlit ( RED ) and has a TV Input button that allows you to switch TV inputs ( DVD Player, Computer, HDMI, etc )....

XR11 is upgraded remote with backlit ( WHITE ) and also has the same featurese as XR5 but also include VOICE control of your DVR box....

-=Ray=-

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 468 of 2,935

ComcastGwen wrote:

Hi Everyone,

something dawned upon me today about this. Why would comcast NOT allow you to play recordings in the cloud upon your DVR? The logic is that the DVR plays media files (m-meg2 files on other DVRs in the home as well as other content from IP only access from comcast (not on QAM channels, but a stream). 

Comcast, so why not allow playing of content on the DVR from the cloud DVR just as if it was a smartphone/tablet/personal computer?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Most Valued Poster

Message 469 of 2,935

geek46 wrote:

TerriB wrote:

RobertWy wrote:

XR5 is replacement for XR2.... it is backlit ( RED ) and has a TV Input button that allows you to switch TV inputs ( DVD Player, Computer, HDMI, etc )....

XR11 is upgraded remote with backlit ( WHITE ) and also has the same featurese as XR5 but also include VOICE control of your DVR box....

-=Ray=-

Thanks Ray, I guess I am far behind in remote technology.

Posted by
Bronze Problem Solver

Message 470 of 2,935

TerriB wrote:

geek46 wrote:

TerriB wrote:

RobertWy wrote:

-=Ray=-

Thanks Ray, I guess I am far behind in remote technology.

Terri - for your reading pleasure - http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/x1-get-to-know-the-xr2-and-xr5-remote/

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 471 of 2,935

got 148.08 01/12/2014 on one of my pace DVRs. don't see any changes so far.

When it got updated for 2nd version change in a row the 'RF" pairing to the X1 DVR was 'lost'. The symptom is suddenly the remote blinks green/red on each DVR key press (might be red/green order). To fix i have to do setup red changes to green, "987" and then re-pair the remote.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 472 of 2,935
Rusty so you know . The rf pairing is much more stable under 2.0 firmware on the pace dvr..
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 473 of 2,935

gotpizza wrote:
Rusty so you know . The rf pairing is much more stable under 2.0 firmware on the pace dvr..

good to know. I was wondering if it might be the DVR going bad internally. Thanks for the reply gotpizza!

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 474 of 2,935

geek46 wrote:

ComcastAndrew wrote:
what does this feature do? sync DVR with what?

Andrew,

BUG?

-=Ray=-

I tested this on all my DVRs they all have tthat menu choice, have 148.07 on 2 (old firmware on all 3) and 148.08 on the other.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 475 of 2,935

re: 148.08

Last night discovered the 'change' (only one so far). the 148.08 has fixed whatever 148.07 broke on the closed caption not sticking and has returned the "LIVE" down arrow menu choice to the right of CC. The changing to 'ON" of CC now is instant and sticks.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 476 of 2,935

This thread has now been re-opened. I am not sure how or why it was closed.

Please continue to check this thread for X1 updates.

Thanks!

Gwen

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 477 of 2,935

ComcastGwen wrote:

This thread has now been re-opened. I am not sure how or why it was closed.

Please continue to check this thread for X1 updates.

Thanks!

Gwen

ty gwen, it keeps happening though. and a thread asking why was immediately closed too. neither had a reason.

I'm sure all of us really apprciate these sticky comcast monitored threads Smiley Happy

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 478 of 2,935

on the 148.08 and 147.08 on my 3 pace DVRs, the comcast labs 'faster navigation' seems to have been removed. Did they turn off the feature for those using it before removing option to turn off the feature? there is a thread where user wants to know how to stop the fast 'assumed' ok pressing on navigation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 479 of 2,935

ComcastGwen,

Is the next update going to address issues when there are two X1 DVRs?

Thank you.

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 480 of 2,935

LeeSoFL wrote:

ComcastGwen,

Is the next update going to address issues when there are two X1 DVRs?

Thank you.

What issues are you having?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 481 of 2,935

Rustyben wrote:

on the 148.08 and 147.08 on my 3 pace DVRs, the comcast labs 'faster navigation' seems to have been removed. Did they turn off the feature for those using it before removing option to turn off the feature? there is a thread where user wants to know how to stop the fast 'assumed' ok pressing on navigation.

I'm looking into this now.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 482 of 2,935

10Gauge wrote:
Where the heck is Comcast with an update on the forthcoming updates? This is seriously pathetic. I still have to spend 5 minutes in the menus every time I turn on my TV to get the resolutions reset to 1080 and displaying full screen on my Samsung. HURRY UP!!

If you box kicks off the 1080 and full screen from your samsung it sounds like to me there is something wrong with your box or the communication between it and your tv. I've never had to reset those settings, not once. Though if you want a quick way to change it to 1080 hit EXIT EXIT EXIT then type 1080.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 483 of 2,935

Hello all,

Here is a video that helps to further explain some of the newest updates to X1: http://youtu.be/gyA9pALoR9Y

Enjoy!

Gwen

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 484 of 2,935
I really like that video. However, the battery life indicator is not new. It is been there ever since I got x1 which was about four months ago, if not longer.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 485 of 2,935

brandonbob2376 wrote:
I really like that video. However, the battery life indicator is not new. It is been there ever since I got x1 which was about four months ago, if not longer.

Same with my X1, been there for a long time. The Companion box, that's another story. I tried pairing the remote like in the video, all it did was bring up the help screen and when I pressed the Xfinity button, the menu across the bottom of the screen came up, as usual. The indicator reads "Unknown".

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 486 of 2,935
Same with my X1, been there for a long time. The Companion box, that's another story. I tried pairing the remote like in the video, all it did was bring up the help screen and when I pressed the Xfinity button, the menu across the bottom of the screen came up, as usual. The indicator reads "Unknown".

Only the X1 dvr can be paired to the remote, not the companion box.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 487 of 2,935

ComcastGwen wrote:

Hello all,

Here is a video that helps to further explain some of the newest updates to X1: http://youtu.be/gyA9pALoR9Y

Enjoy!

Gwen

I tried the Voice Guidence feature.  When turned on, my DVR seemed to have problems talking to the Comcast X1 Servers.  INotthing would happen when I pressed a button on the remote, then I would get a message that it was having problems contacting the X1 service.  It eventually made a connection and did what I wanted.  When I turned it off, the connections problems went away!

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 488 of 2,935

148.08 fw 1.3.4 'newish' issue

I can't make the problem appear always but the symptom is you play back a recording it plays to the end and darkens screen with box to select delete. every other time or so after you hit delete and get the confirm message box and let it just time out, the screen remains with live image with the dark black overlay masking the image. nothing on the screen (icons/menu/date/time etc) just live tv and dark. hitting the exit button removes the dark overlay.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 489 of 2,935
‎01-27-2015 11:14 PM

I can't make the problem appear always but the symptom is you play back a recording it plays to the end and darkens screen with box to select delete. every other time or so after you hit delete and get the confirm message box and let it just time out, the screen remains with live image with the dark black overlay masking the image. nothing on the screen (icons/menu/date/time etc) just live tv and dark. hitting the exit button removes the dark overlay.

1.49.02 is next

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 490 of 2,935

I've seen the problem rusty mentioned many times. Can't really reproduce it on demand but it does happen frequently after the delete dialog box closes after user makes selection to delete or keep.

Running 2.0. Firmware. It's not a firmware issue tho as the dark masking appeared with the last XRE server update. 

Hopefully the new version Andrew mentioned well fix it. It's not a major issue tho, as long as users know they just need to hit exit and it'll go away.

Posted by
Most Valued Poster

Message 491 of 2,935

Ran across this on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUteT4c4p8A  

Charlie Herrin   presents X1 Platform-Next Generation features - video was made June 2014

I wrote down these things that sound great but I don't have any of them

I have 148.08 and Release 48P8,  Receiver native version 134. I have no idea if I have the Cloud...how do I find out?? I am in the Dale City, Va  Comcast 'region'

Does anyone have these features? He did not say when they would be available but he talked like they were either already available or would be soon.

--------------------------------------------------

Live panel bottom left that changes as you go thru the guide…shows live of whats on now on that channel

Tune into sports show and says sports companion upper right …..shows details, different views like in baseball…from the mound,etc

Instant on Demand  -tune to a show and if its already in progress little window  says  you can start it over….requires cloud

Recordings -For You….shows episodes aired since the last one watched

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 492 of 2,935

Rustyben wrote:

I have had this problem for a while myself.  I'm also on 148.08, but I  think  the problem started in the previous release.  Something that also happens once in a while;  when playing live TV that had been paused, if you press FF to move past a section fast, it will say LIVE and not do anything.  If you press OK to see the progress bar, then press FF, it works.

Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 493 of 2,935

TerriB wrote:

Ran across this on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUteT4c4p8A  

Charlie Herrin   presents X1 Platform-Next Generation features - video was made June 2014

I wrote down these things that sound great but I don't have any of them

I have 148.08 and Release 48P8,  Receiver native version 134. I have no idea if I have the Cloud...how do I find out?? I am in the Dale City, Va  Comcast 'region'

Does anyone have these features? He did not say when they would be available but he talked like they were either already available or would be soon.

--------------------------------------------------

Live panel bottom left that changes as you go thru the guide…shows live of whats on now on that channel

Tune into sports show and says sports companion upper right …..shows details, different views like in baseball…from the mound,etc

Instant on Demand  -tune to a show and if its already in progress little window  says  you can start it over….requires cloud

Recordings -For You….shows episodes aired since the last one watched

"Instant on Demand" is the same as the restart notification option that was added a few releases back.

Posted by
Most Valued Poster

Message 494 of 2,935

scjohnson312 wrote:

"Instant on Demand" is the same as the restart notification option that was added a few releases back.

I do recall it being in Comcast Labs and it is turned on but I have never seen it on screen saying I can restart any program. So refresh my brain. I guess its only for a program that has On Demand also? So shouldn't I be able to see the notification if I tune to a program on regular or cable network that is also On Demand as most are these days? I have never seen a notification and often tune to shows after they start

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 495 of 2,935

I do recall it being in Comcast Labs and it is turned on but I have never seen it on screen saying I can restart any program. So refresh my brain. I guess its only for a program that has On Demand also? So shouldn't I be able to see the notification if I tune to a program on regular or cable network that is also On Demand as most are these days? I have never seen a notification and often tune to shows after they start
Terri, you'll see the attached notification, in the bottom right. You'll also see that circle with an arrow next to the name of the movie/show in the guide, choose it and you are prompted to hit OK to restart ( it's like a shortcut to On Demand)

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
image.jpg
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 496 of 2,935

currently/past on-demand on an episode is only available overnight. So if i 'miss' recording parenthood, I must wait until next day to watch it on on-demand. 

What I understand is that this will restart 'live' programs (some) that comcast already has spooled/buffered and ready to 'restart' as a timeshift but no fast forward available option.

in the example say it is 30 minutes past the beginning of an episode of Parenthood, I tune to it via the guide, hit ok to tune to it and accept offer to start from beginning (as on demand). I would hit record button from the guide first and then restart via instant on-demand and when caught up change over to the dvr recording to finish the viewing. Is that about right?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 497 of 2,935

in the example say it is 30 minutes past the beginning of an episode of Parenthood, I tune to it via the guide, hit ok to tune to it and accept offer to start from beginning (as on demand). I would hit record button from the guide first and then restart via instant on-demand and when caught up change over to the dvr recording to finish the viewing. Is that about

Only if it has the circle with arrow, like I said above, that represents a program with the ability to restart.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Most Valued Poster

Message 498 of 2,935

Thanks for the graphic. I have seen the circles next to shows on the guide but have never gotten the notification on screen. Maybe I just have not started a show in progress that has the circle. I will keep an eye out for it.

What about the other features like the sports companion I noted that are supposedly on X1??

Posted by
Most Valued Poster

Message 499 of 2,935

Rustyben wrote:

currently/past on-demand on an episode is only available overnight. So if i 'miss' recording parenthood, I must wait until next day to watch it on on-demand. 

What I understand is that this will restart 'live' programs (some) that comcast already has spooled/buffered and ready to 'restart' as a timeshift but no fast forward available option.

in the example say it is 30 minutes past the beginning of an episode of Parenthood, I tune to it via the guide, hit ok to tune to it and accept offer to start from beginning (as on demand). I would hit record button from the guide first and then restart via instant on-demand and when caught up change over to the dvr recording to finish the viewing. Is that about right?

sounds right to me . You had to mention Parenthood. I am in mourning that we are losing such a great show. I have become 'attached' to the characters.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 500 of 2,935

TerriB wrote:

Rustyben wrote:

sounds right to me . You had to mention Parenthood. I am in mourning that we are losing such a great show. I have become 'attached' to the characters.

I agree on parenthood. I was so sad when Friday night lights went off the air and was so happy to hear Katims, creator of both shows, was doing parenthood with Ron howard as a producer. It s such a great show that feels like it could go on forever. It doesn't need to end. Only logic I have is high production costs with such a large cast. Wish someone like Netflix would keep it going.