Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

TV guide programming

New Poster

TV guide programming

I am wondering if you have had a recent reboot of the TV Guide listings which could affect the ability of recording prescheduled programs??
I have had preprogramed for some time Channel 104 KOMO (local ABC station) to record at ~4:00 am the show "America This Morning" which ended at ~4:30 am.
For some time now, this programmed show NOW ONLY RECORDS CORRECTLY ON MONDAY MORNINGS.  For the rest of the week, this show recording becomes incorporated as part of "ABC World News Now" which starts at 2:30 am, which then records until 4:30 am, and therefore does not have a separate listing in my recording schedule.
I have to "watch" this program Tuesday through Friday mornings, only to fast forward to the 4:00 am time, and only then can I watch my scheduled show!!
Somewhere there is a glitch!!  You do it correctly Monday mornings but the rest of the week is using up my recording % on wasted, not wanted television programming!  It wastes my time 4 mornings a week as I am getting out the door for work.  It worked before!  What happened??
Please contact me with any information you have regarding this, as well as when I can expect a correction in the guide programming.
Thank you.
Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation