Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Super bowl download in Stream App

New Poster

Super bowl download in Stream App

I recorded the Super Bowl on my X1 DVR and for some reason cannot see it or download it on my iPad using the Comcast Stream App.  It is the only recording I can’t see or download in the app. Why is this happening 

Official Employee

Re: Super bowl download in Stream App

The cloud only holds the last 60 hours recorded. It would’ve gotten pushed out by new recordings made between Super Bowl and present day

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Would it work if we deleted all other recordings except the super bowl? If the super bowl was the only dvr recording on the box, that should fall within the last 60 hrs recorded right?

Problem Solver

@LGM420 wrote:

Would it work if we deleted all other recordings except the super bowl? If the super bowl was the only dvr recording on the box, that should fall within the last 60 hrs recorded right?

If you recorded, either on purpose, or accidently, since the Super Bowl, recent recordings would have overwritten the Super Bowl. It would have dissapeared completely once the beginning header was replaced.

Removing recent recordings cannot bring back what was deleted.

New Poster

I DVR'd the Super Bowl Pregame show, the super bowl itself, and the super bowl post game show. The Pregame show and post game show are still on my DVR but the Super Bowl itself is gone. Clearly, I never deleted the Super Bowl and am extremely upset it is no longer there and not even in the recently deleted tab and would like an explanation.
Service Expert

@pennskippy wrote:
I DVR'd the Super Bowl Pregame show, the super bowl itself, and the super bowl post game show. The Pregame show and post game show are still on my DVR but the Super Bowl itself is gone. Clearly, I never deleted the Super Bowl and am extremely upset it is no longer there and not even in the recently deleted tab and would like an explanation.

did you check your home DVR? the cloud DVR is limited to the last 60 hours recorded.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Problem Solver

@pennskippy wrote:

There is a possibility that the NFL coded their broadcast of the actual game so that it could not be recorded for replay past the original day broadcast (or for a very short time period).

The good old days of recording whatever program showed up on your television are long gone.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation