Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Series recording issue

Valued Contributor

Series recording issue

I'm having an Issue with series recordings. When I attempt to set a series recording, the dialog box appears saying "the recording is all set" but the 3 red dots don't appear in the guide or the episode list. The red dots do appear on the series info page and the show appears on the priority list. The shows however do not appear on the scheduler. single recordings appear to work. The scheduler doesn't tell me if there's a conflict. A reboot didn't help. Any Ideas?

Edit: Trying to record Black Lightning on the CW. Doesn't appear to affect existing recordings.

Contributor

Re: Series recording issue

I’m having the same exact issue. I have a topic I made also. I’m glad I’m not the only customer experiencing this Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

bruistopher wrote:
I’m having the same exact issue. I have a topic I made also. I’m glad I’m not the only customer experiencing this Smiley Sad

I see the topic. I noticed the issue today.

Administrator
Administrator

@RadTV,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced when attempting to record Black Lightning on the CW. We are actively reviewing and working to resolve this issue now. As soon as we have a resolution, we will be sure to provide you an update here. 

@bruistopher,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you may be experiencing. To further assist you, can you please provide more details as to what series you were attempting to record when you experienced this issue. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

@ComcastJessie,

Thanks for replying. But me and your colleague ComcastAndrew discussed and solved the issue in another thread I made already.

Thanks though!

Valued Contributor

ComcastJessie wrote:

@RadTV,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced when attempting to record Black Lightning on the CW. We are actively reviewing and working to resolve this issue now. As soon as we have a resolution, we will be sure to provide you an update here. 

@bruistopher,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you may be experiencing. To further assist you, can you please provide more details as to what series you were attempting to record when you experienced this issue. 

Jessie,

The auto sync is not working. Temporary solution is to manually sync although I should not have to do that.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation