New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Santa Tracker

Highlighted
Official Employee

Santa Tracker

An interactive holiday experience, the Santa Tracker, is available on XFINITY X1 TV Boxes from November 20 through December 27, 2017.

Santa Tracker can be found within the Holiday Moviethon and Kids Holiday Moviethon programming collections on X1, as well as from the app menu, and will launch the same way as other TV Box apps.

**Note**: Santa Tracker is available in both English and Spanish.

Santa Tracker Features

Santa Tracker's interactive features include on-screen games, read- and sing-alongs, holiday movie trailers, radio, daily challenges, a countdown until Santa's departure and more. Use your XFINITY remote to navigate the "Star" to different areas on the screen.
Santa Tracker main screen.

From features such as Radio, pressing the left arrow button will return users to Santa Tracker's main navigation page.
Radio page of Santa Tracker.

The Movies section of Santa Tracker includes film trailers for holiday programs and will refer you to XFINITY On Demand to buy or rent the film.
Movies section of Santa Tracker.

**Note**: Access to Santa Tracker requires a subscription to X1 with a compatible X1 TV Box (excludes RNG150s), and using it will count against your monthly XFINITY Internet data usage.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Tags (1)
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation