Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: MOVIE PAUSE & RESTART On Demand (X1)

New Poster

This issue is still at large for Comcast and this a year and a half after you bring it up. Comcast could care less about customers, it's all about bottom line. Other companies may or may not have same issue I don't know, but I do know I don't pay for a service at Comcast's exhorbitant rates to have to deal with their problems.  I will  switch to another company ( Comcast may think they are the only game in town and treat customers in that respect , but they aren't the only provider). I may have been dumb enough to get into a contract with them, but as far as I'm concerned they have broken that many times over by me not being able to use on demand when I wanted it or service breakdowns or their programing issues or their equipment not working. I would stay away from Comcast were I looking for cable or satetilite service. Their service techs came out twice and actually left me with 1 internet, 1 TV, 1 phone hook up and installed a so called signal enhancement box due to their incoming signal is so low and is still low. I can't watch TV anywhere but 1 room and any only 1 spot in that room but still  get charged the same.

Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hi 108,

I'm sorry you feel this way. I would like to help isolate the issue so we can get your issues resolved once and for all. In order to review your account, can you please verify your first and last name and the phone number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.