Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Anyroom DVR

New Poster

I am having this same issue and when I call and ask if I have the right box I am told that I do and when they send a signal nothing ever happens.  I spoke with someone via chat and instantly she said I have the wrong box.  Why the first 3 people I talked on the phone did not know this makes me mad, so I will just go the the Comcast store and swap out my box.  This could have been fixed so long ago, if only the people on the phone would have listened to me this could have been fixed days ago.  I will see if the new box works, fingers crossed.

Expert

Chuckiesmom wrote:

I am having this same issue and when I call and ask if I have the right box I am told that I do and when they send a signal nothing ever happens.  I spoke with someone via chat and instantly she said I have the wrong box.  Why the first 3 people I talked on the phone did not know this makes me mad, so I will just go the the Comcast store and swap out my box.  This could have been fixed so long ago, if only the people on the phone would have listened to me this could have been fixed days ago.  I will see if the new box works, fingers crossed.

HI, I moved your post to its own thread. you have the x1 service? is the set top box a DVR or companion (non-DVR set top box)? what is the model number of that box?