Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Premier League Extra Time 2016

Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 101 of 392

I am having the same problem except trying to see the West Ham match in 7 hours. All the folders and so on that everyone is talking about is not on my OnDemand and I do have X1. I did a search and everything. There is not even mention of a West Ham game when I searched....I wish I could have Direct TV where I live...I have been with Comcast with a few accounts at this point for pretty much since it existed, and it still not good.  WHERE CAN I WATCH THE MATCH!!!???!!??!! If I have to watch online, again, I am going to cancel all sports packages I have and just pay for NBC Soccer Live online and on app. 

Posted by
Contributor

Message 102 of 392
Another Saturday, less than an hour to kickoff and no way to see the extra time games.

Comcast - what is going on? Is it so hard to get this right?
Posted by
Contributor

Message 103 of 392
Comcast Tony- what's the deal today?
Posted by
Contributor

Message 104 of 392
Just found West ham v watford by searching west ham rather than watford
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 105 of 392

Start searching for teams again. I'm seeing West Brom now and will search for others.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 106 of 392
Yep all the games should be coming available.

Sat 9/10/2016 10:00 Extra Time 1 Goal Rush
Sat 9/10/2016 10:00 Extra Time 2 West Ham Watford
Sat 9/10/2016 10:00 Extra Time 3 Middlesbrough Crystal Palace
Sat 9/10/2016 10:00 Extra Time 4 Bournemouth West Brom
Sat 9/10/2016 10:00 Extra Time 5 Burnley Hull City
Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 107 of 392

Again, nothing in the On Demand section. All 4 matches available here in Atlanta if you go to Search/Team Name/Replay.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 108 of 392

Can you guys get your priorities together? There are always problems with Comcast, always! I was trying to watch Man Utd v Man City and feed was horrible, breaking up... Extra time does not work and from what I can see this has been happening for the last 3 weeks in a row and you guys haven't figured out yet. You don't forget to raise our rates regularly but you forget to provide promised service. My X1 is so so so slow, feel like 12 year old kid could have done better job.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 109 of 392

meliha wrote:

Can you guys get your priorities together? There are always problems with Comcast, always! I was trying to watch Man Utd v Man City and feed was horrible, breaking up... Extra time does not work and from what I can see this has been happening for the last 3 weeks in a row and you guys haven't figured out yet. You don't forget to raise our rates regularly but you forget to provide promised service. My X1 is so so so slow, feel like 12 year old kid could have done better job.

X1 being "slow" and streams breaking up likely points to signal/RF issues and depending on what type of boxes you have could be MoCA network related too...

Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 110 of 392

Unfortunately I think I'm going back to Directv. I don't have an X1 box, can't belive that Extra Time is in a format that non X1 boxes can't play? Not going to stream it, that's what I have a TV for and paid service.  DTV had dedicated channels, all the games and easy to switch between games. This was a basic service on DTV, don't know why I would need to upgrade to get it with Comcast. Also I can't get the SAP function to ever work especially with MLS on Friday nights. 

Posted by
Contributor

Message 111 of 392

Well said jelp2.  I'm not buying that they can't broadcast these games to non-X1 customers.  Personally, I've seen X-1 service in action at a relative's home and it's dreadfully slow and clunky  That being said, even with its major short comings I did consider switching solely for access to Premier Leage matches.  Then I read this and, honestly, why would I bother?  We're a month in and there are still complaints every week. I can imagine the frustration calling customer service to complain, you may as well be speaking Martian to them.  If unplugging your box won't fix it, they can't help.

This worked fairly well the first couple years NBC had the EPL, there were almost always several matches to check out every weekend.  Now, it's 5:30 PM on Saturday and there are NO matches available in Match Replays folder.  Why even have it?

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 112 of 392

Nothing in my available x1 replays. I go to the soccer section of sports/on demand and it offers me the MLS.

Choose a particular club (Man City) and it tells me when the game is going to be replayed. No offer to watch.

This has been 3 years of awful. I used to be able to sometimes rely upon the NBC Sports Apple TV app, but that freezes up 5 seconds in to starting any stream. I'm sorry, it's genuinely preposterous how crappy this service is.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 113 of 392

I have no idea where to find match replays without using the search function. I can't imagine the frustartion involved trying to find extra time game.  Ever since xfinity moved to the visual on demand menus I can't find anything. 

I go to ----> On Demand ----> Sports---> ???????    There's no Premier League section, the "soccer folder" is a collection of random nonsense, and the other sub menus are more useless nonsensible things like viral extreme sports (no thanks).

I could understand if the issue was technical, but this is just poor/no management of content.  It's borderline criminal to make the extra games only avaible to x1 subsribers only to hide them so they're unwatchable without several days of online research.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 114 of 392

Comcast Tony:  I was unable to watch the West Brom game saturday on TV at home.

You said all the games were coming available but did not say where.

Can you please write out a simple step by step list of what folders to go to so that I can click on the next West Brom game and watch it live on TV.

e.g. On Demand/Sports/Sports&Fitness/NBCSN/Premier League/Folder???

Also spoke to reps on phone who tried numerous methods like box refresh/resets etc before saying call back a Tier 2 Advanced Repair Rep and gave ref: CR630141460.

Or if it's just simpler please confirm not all games are available live but only online and on your app.  They are not available On Demand and can not be watched on TV. 

Posted by
New Poster

Message 115 of 392

I spent my first stress free soccer weekend in three years thanks to Directv.  I can't believe I waited so long to switch.  All EPL Extra Time games were available on linear channels and updated DAYS before match time; not mere moments as Xfinity offers (when they offer it at all).  I get that not everyone makes their provider decisions based on the availability of HD sports (beIN, Fox Sports 2, etc) but I do, and I won't ever have Xfinity as my TV provider again.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 116 of 392

Between no YES network and awful Premier League service going to Direct TV is an easy decision. It really is baffling that every other cable service can provide EPL without a problem but Xfinity doesn't care or somehow isn't competent enough to craete a simple working platform.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 117 of 392
YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!?!?!?

Tottenham game is on the guide and you are showing the MAN CITY GAME!?!?!?

DO you know how passionate Football fans are? Double that and you have soccer fans. I'm raging. Half the game is over!!!!

You better repeat the game.

What is wrong with you people? It's like a freak show every time I call and I'm getting ripped off left right and center.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 118 of 392

jeffastle wrote:

Can you please write out a simple step by step list of what folders to go to so that I can click on the next West Brom game and watch it live on TV.

Also spoke to reps on phone who tried numerous methods like box refresh/resets etc before saying call back a Tier 2 Advanced Repair Rep and gave ref: CR630141460.

Or if it's just simpler please confirm not all games are available live but only online and on your app.  They are not available On Demand and can not be watched on TV. 

Found your details by the CR ticket - looking into a few things....

Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 119 of 392
So where is the premier league THIS week? Don't see extra time anywhere. Searched. Wasted time scrolling thru all the sports. It keeps moving and is never consistent. Why even bother? Just tell us you don't have it available so we can move on. <br>
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 120 of 392

Based on my last few weeks experience, here's the Wally Guide to Comcast Extra Time:

Skip the On Demand Section - nothing to see there

5 minutes before game time (9:55a ET, 6:55aPT, etc.) go to Search Menu

Type in Team you want to see on Extra Time

Scroll down to Replay, where you will see today's Live match.

Select Watch and game should begin.

Every week has been different in some way, but this should work based on past performance.

This week's teams to search for are West Brom/West Ham, Burnley/Leicester, Hull/Arsenal

Helpful hint:

Unless there is one game in particular I want to see, I'll start the first one and let it run 2 minutes.

Then I'll start the next one, let it run 2 minutes, and so forth.

By doing that each game will show up when you select the Last button on your remote.

If you want to switch back and forth between games, that makes it a bit easier.

This will probably also be the way to see Swansea/Southampton on Extra Time tomorrow at 9:15aET

Posted by
Connection Expert

Message 121 of 392
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 122 of 392

ComcastTony wrote:

jeffastle wrote:

Found your details by the CR ticket - looking into a few things....

checking this AM - from a system level everything I've looked at says these games should be visable on your STB. Please let me know if you still are not seeing them.

Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 123 of 392

Does anyone know how you get Extra Time Premier League Games...have been able to get them for the last 2 years but not anymore...would appreciate some help

Posted by
New Poster
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 124 of 392
None of the games are available yet what is the deal?!?!?
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 125 of 392

Thank you for this write up.  I have been through this song and dance every week this season, but still couldn't find them this week.  I searched by team name, I glanced at REPLAYS (but honestly wasn't thinking this is where I should be looking for a LIVE game).  I even looked at the first two games listed under REPLAYS....Once reading your post and looking again.  I found it, Leicester v Burnley, randomly buried as the 3rd choice over in REPLAYS (for a LIVE game).  Next week I will start looking sooner and play the "Find Extra Time" game with my kids and make it a family experience to attempt to find the games.

Posted by
New Poster
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 126 of 392
Another weekend and no golder or any games as Comcast has promised. What a joke. Tony, multiple times you have said this will be fixed and NOTHING!
Posted by
New Poster
  • You have posted 10 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 127 of 392
Search for the team you want from the on demand section, scroll down to replays and it should be on the far right. Obviously not ideal but it's how I found them.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 128 of 392

Everyone should be at least seeing the one game under Ondemand>Sports>(second row, first image says Soccer), click it> you should see the below

steps.png 

image.png

Our editoral team is working on having the other live extra time games show up here too.

Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 129 of 392

I'm sure your kids could find it faster than we can. Just make sure you reward them with a good prize. Mostly out of morbid curiosity, I did some more searching in the Sports On Demand section and found the games well hidden. For those who want to play, go to On Demand/Sports/More Sports/Say Soccer/Match Replays/View All 67 Programs. Once you get there you can sort by A-Z and find the games buried there.

This is, of course, ridiculous.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 130 of 392

Tony, what you're showing is not an Extra Time game, but the game on the NBCSN channel, which I'd be willing to be most of us here are already recording because we have that option while we look for the Extra Time games, which many of us have found via the Search menu.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 131 of 392

atlwally wrote:

Tony, what you're showing is not an Extra Time game, but the game on the NBCSN channel, which I'd be willing to be most of us here are already recording because we have that option while we look for the Extra Time games, which many of us have found via the Search menu.

ugh #$@#$%$@ yes you are correct - just made sure our teams are aware and working on fixing the menu issue. Stand by

Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 132 of 392
This is easily the worst start to the EPL season Comcast has had. No convenience for the customer and an unconventional system to watch games we pay for. This is woefully disappointing
Posted by
New Poster

Message 133 of 392

The only way to have a good soccer experience is to switch to DirecTV. Just look back at some of the comments of those customers who have switched and have come back to gloat about how much better their experience is with DirecTV.

Comcast clearly doesn't care about soccer, or they wouldn't make you pay extra to watch La Liga in STANDARD DEF. EVERY OTHER cable/satellite provider shows ALL the premier league games live; even better, they are DVR'able, meaning you don't have to be glued to your TV at 10:00am to be able to watch the games not shown on NBCSN (that is to say, IF Comcast has decided to broadcast the Extra Time games that week). Likewise with Champions League: Comcast offers FS1 only; no FS2, no YES. Much like their EPL coverage, DirecTV offers ALL of the champions league games on specific channels set up just for those games, again DVR'able. Thanks to Comcast, I have to pay an additional $150 for a yearly subscription to FoxSoccer2Go so that I can stream the Champions League games on my computer. The only benefit of having a Comcast subscription is that it allows me to login on my computer to watch the Premier League on the computer. 

Comcast service and treatment of their customers is a DISGRACE. If I were a Comcast employee, I would be ASHAMED to work for this awful awful company. Comcast Tony, don't you get tired of having to apologize to the hundreds of irate soccer fans on this forum EVERY WEEK for the past 3 years?!

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 134 of 392
Yes it's been a bumpy start to say the least; today's menu issue isn't helping matters either.

I will rally the teams again early next week and make sure we have a plan in place and understand today's issuse so it can be prevented next weekend.... actually we have one ET time tomorrow to I believe so I'll make every effort to make sure we get it right.

Overall if the menus were working all the ET games would be easy to find by my steps above.
Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 135 of 392

And according to you, how long should the Live/"Replay" games be available?

Posted by
Contributor

Message 136 of 392
No exaggeration, you're being too kind. To think Comcast/NBC owns the BPL broadcast contract, but it's as if unpaid college interns are tasked with getting the content available to paying customers. No offense to college interns. It's beyond embarrassing for Comcast/xfinity. It's unforgivable from my standpoint, and I'm an easy-going, don't-hold-grudges kind of guy.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 137 of 392

From the Comcast Corporate Website: http://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/news-feed/nbc-sports-group-agrees-to-6-year-extension-...

"Premier League viewership on NBC and NBCSN averaged a record 479,000 viewers last season — up 9 percent from the record NBC Sports Group set during its debut covering the Premier League in 2013-14 (438,000 viewers). In addition, viewers consumed a record total of 317 million minutes of live Premier League action via NBC Sports Live Extra during the 2014-15 season – up 22 percent from the prior season."

Comcast acknowledges there is a huge demand for this coverage. Every other provider has got it right (or at least much much better than what Comcast has delivered). Comcast has got to do better at making it available to their customers. For goodness sakes they have the Paralympics (no offense to the phenomenal Paralympians) as a featured sport with the Premier League (again, THEIR PRODUCT!!) nowhere to be seen on the OnDemand Sports menu. It baffles the mind. 

Posted by
New Poster

Message 138 of 392

As of 12:50 (ET) the PL Extra Time games are no longer available

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 139 of 392

So this morning I tried to watch the Arsenal game.  As has been documented in this thread, it didn't appear under On Demand/Sports so I called customer support.  Max answered the phone and told me that Premier League Extra Time was now only available on the Xfinity TV Go app, so I watched it on my small 14" laptop screen for the first half.  At the break, I started reading the forums and saw the solution to search for the teams.  Searching for Arsenal didn't find anything, but searching for Hull did and I was able to watch the second hald on my 55" TV.  So aside from Comcast being technically incompetent for not being able to solve this issue for weeks, their customer cupport is also providing wrong information on it.  Super aggravating, it was all I could do not to scream at their customer support.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 140 of 392

ComcastTony wrote:
Yes it's been a bumpy start to say the least; today's menu issue isn't helping matters either.

I will rally the teams again early next week and make sure we have a plan in place and understand today's issuse so it can be prevented next weekend.... actually we have one ET time tomorrow to I believe so I'll make every effort to make sure we get it right.

Overall if the menus were working all the ET games would be easy to find by my steps above.

Again, I would like to thank you for your multiple responses in this thread.  It is never fun being the face (or ScreenName) of the franchise when things are going wrong (repeatedly in this case).  I know a multitiude of large companies where support would never have responded in a forum where the tone is "upset or hostile", they just ignore it and move on.  Thanks for at least taking the griping (warranted, in my opinion) and continuing to deliver helpful information the best you can.  I had Comcast previously and then went to Google Fiber for a couple years before moving to an area that doesn't have Google Fiber yet.  I was actually impressed with remote functions of Xfinity when I returned, the Quick Filter Guides (as I spend 95% of my TV time in the Sports one) and the Scoreboard button.  Overall though, I think Comcast needs to look at their Sports offerings.  There are several fairly popular sports channels (FS2, off the top of my head) that aren't offered at all.  The multitude of Sports Packages offerings could be streamlined in what they contain and how they are ordered.  There were some UEFA qualifiers offered a couple weeks ago for $24.99 PER GAME (I don't even think they were HD).  

Tony - Do you know if Comcast has any plans in the future to have the Extra Time games on an actual channel like Google Fiber, ATT Uverse, etc.?  That would seem to resolve a whole bunch of issues.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 141 of 392

kerryogata wrote:

So this morning I tried to watch the Arsenal game.  As has been documented in this thread, it didn't appear under On Demand/Sports so I called customer support.  Max answered the phone and told me that Premier League Extra Time was now only available on the Xfinity TV Go app, so I watched it on my small 14" laptop screen for the first half.  At the break, I started reading the forums and saw the solution to search for the teams.  Searching for Arsenal didn't find anything, but searching for Hull did and I was able to watch the second hald on my 55" TV.  So aside from Comcast being technically incompetent for not being able to solve this issue for weeks, their customer cupport is also providing wrong information on it.  Super aggravating, it was all I could do not to scream at their customer support.

Please PM me your account number, I'd like to see who you spoke to and set them straight.

Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 142 of 392

littlejon3 wrote:

ComcastTony wrote:

Again, I would like to thank you for your multiple responses in this thread.  It is never fun being the face (or ScreenName) of the franchise when things are going wrong (repeatedly in this case).  I know a multitiude of large companies where support would never have responded in a forum where the tone is "upset or hostile", they just ignore it and move on.  Thanks for at least taking the griping (warranted, in my opinion) and continuing to deliver helpful information the best you can.  I had Comcast previously and then went to Google Fiber for a couple years before moving to an area that doesn't have Google Fiber yet.  I was actually impressed with remote functions of Xfinity when I returned, the Quick Filter Guides (as I spend 95% of my TV time in the Sports one) and the Scoreboard button.  Overall though, I think Comcast needs to look at their Sports offerings.  There are several fairly popular sports channels (FS2, off the top of my head) that aren't offered at all.  The multitude of Sports Packages offerings could be streamlined in what they contain and how they are ordered.  There were some UEFA qualifiers offered a couple weeks ago for $24.99 PER GAME (I don't even think they were HD).  

Tony - Do you know if Comcast has any plans in the future to have the Extra Time games on an actual channel like Google Fiber, ATT Uverse, etc.?  That would seem to resolve a whole bunch of issues.

Hi, Like others have stated calling into customer support usually yields in incorrect information being given. That being said I've personally had all the Premier League documents updated for our front line agents so it continues to perplex me that there's still a knowledge gap in how we are offering Premier League. (I will make every attempt to follow up on the cases of folks calling into customer service and getting wrong information as its reported).

With the success of all the extra Olympics content and the sports app features (C-button) its been discussed that perhaps PL might be a good option to continue that effort. Let me be extremely clear: There have only been discussions, no formal decision, analysis, or guidance has been given on any of the above.

That being said I do think the way were are offering PL this year is vastly superior to previous years. Granted yes, its only on our X1 platform, BUT we were able to allow for fast-forwarding via the new system which is great... if only you could find the games! - I truly believe that once we work out the menu issues and ensure that the games always show up under Ondemand>Sports>Soccer (second row, first image). We'll all be in a much better place.

Here's hoping for tomorrow's game being a success. I've asked folks to congregate at 8:45am ET which is 30min ahead of tomorrows go live which should give everyone ample time to make sure that the menus are correctly set come ~9:15.

Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 143 of 392
I'm sorry to report but Xfinity's treatment of extra time is a joke.

You will find yourself sitting there refreshing the on demand/sports/premier league page on your tv screaming at it because your game has not propagated.

Or worse: it does work then you get kicked off 50 mins into it. Then guesse what? You have to rewatch that 50 mins AGAIN because the extra time matches has fast forward disabled!

So they have a history of being hours behind of kickoff. I've had to spend half a day avoiding results for someone at Comcast to realize they don't have the extra time streams updated.

Also what just happened to be regarding the champions league was cruel. The Spurs game was showing on the XFINITY guide on FS1 so I was happy. I tuned in: what was supposed to be the Spurs game was REPLACED by the Man City game. I missed Spurs first game at Wembly in the CL.

I was so gutted I had to sign up to fox sports go. An extra payment per month. I finally get to see my game. But: since the game was in the past. 10 seconds before the Spurs Monaco game kicked off:

THE NEWS TICKER SHOWED ME THE FINAL SCORE!!!!!???!

What a sick joke. Seconds before kickoff fox spoils the score on the game they are playing! In pre match!!!!

I've never been so angry as a service/industry in all my life. I've spent about $4000 in two years on Comcast and I'm so frustrated. Other carriers play every game live. No messing around and they are cheaper. But I'm stuck with Xfinity because they have the monopoly on the cable/internet aspect in my area. 2 year contract.
Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Message 144 of 392
OK ComcastTony's instructions above, work for the one Extra Time game today Southampton V Swansea. I did have to fast forward a little to get it live. (Greater Chicago market).
Posted by
Contributor

Message 145 of 392
Yeah I found Southampton v Swansea through On Demand > Sports > More Sports > Say "soccer" > Featured > Top Leagues > Swansea > Replays

If I took the same path, but chose Southampton at step 7, there was no "watch" option to view the game.

And in that Top Leagues folder inside "Featured" folder under Say Soccer, you have a "Premier League" folder with 20 teams there, 6 of which are not premier league teams which means you're leaving out several teams that are in the premier league, one being Everton.

If games are going to show up in the sports app ("C" button on remote), the "watch" option should definitely be there if it's a live extra match that customers are paying for the ability to view.

Thanks ComcastTony for all your efforts. You obviously care a lot, and I applaud the work your doing. I think the complaining going on is directed broadly at Comcast and not you individually. Truth is, they need to put probably 4 more talented inviduals like on this project. Features like the fast forward is great, but respectfully, I care little about it if I'm browsing through 8 levels of folders to find a game. Walking before running and all that.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 146 of 392
I'm done. Our complaints just went into a black hole.

Their soccer coverage is the worst out of all of the Tv providers so I've bailed yesterday and cancelled. I kept the Internet as they had been great.

I signed up with Fox Go to get the off air champions league games.

I signed up with PlayStation Vue for my TV needs. I have fire tv or Playstations in all rooms. PS VUE's guide/search is poor but once you get used to it, it works.

With psvue you can access all the extra time games via a PC or the NBCSN apps on the firestick, roku etc. I have a laptop hooked up to my HD projector for those games. It plays the usual pundit games live and you can DVR everything prem related automatically.

Perhaps Comcast should start taking our complaints seriously. Sony vue etc if done right could have an AOL effect on Comcast. Which is ironic.

I feel bad for the moderators on this site. Good people/workers.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 147 of 392

How do I access NBC Sports Extra for Premier league soccer games?

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 148 of 392

It should be in On Demand.  See if this helps.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/Premier-League-Extra-Time-2016/m-p/2800646#M113367

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 149 of 392

Comcast Tony writes...."That being said I do think the way were are offering PL this year is vastly superior to previous years. Granted yes, its only on our X1 platform, BUT we were able to allow for fast-forwarding via the new system which is great... if only you could find the games!"

But that's the problem......we can't find the games!!!!

Posted by
Contributor

Message 150 of 392
I don't see ANY extra time matches today for the 9AM (central time) start time.