Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Pixelation and tiling issues

New Poster

Pixelation and tiling issues

My Xfinity lived TV has been tiling and pixelating non stop for 2 weeks. It's so frustrating and now I expect it everytime I have the TV on. I called last week and they sent a signal yet it continues. I called again tonight and the Xfinity representative says everything is working fine so they can not send a tech agent out. I pay well over 200$ a month and can not get my TV problems worked out. I am getting very close to changing providers.
Expert

Re: Pixelation and tiling issues

MarkWebb1983 wrote:
My Xfinity lived TV has been tiling and pixelating non stop for 2 weeks. It's so frustrating and now I expect it everytime I have the TV on. I called last week and they sent a signal yet it continues. I called again tonight and the Xfinity representative says everything is working fine so they can not send a tech agent out. I pay well over 200$ a month and can not get my TV problems worked out. I am getting very close to changing providers.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hello, I can assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

exact same thing, but mine has been doing it for a year! They have no explanation and simply lie about the issue every time I call or have someone out to try to fix it. They all sound confident that they know what it is and it NEVER works!!

Expert

lorilh wrote:

exact same thing, but mine has been doing it for a year! They have no explanation and simply lie about the issue every time I call or have someone out to try to fix it. They all sound confident that they know what it is and it NEVER works!!

It sounds like you have an issue outsite your residence; it could be with the coax coming to your residence or someplace further back.  Mine turned out to be a bent coax connector on the Comcast box at the end of my street; the power company was working on the pole and someone stepped on the Comcast box and bent one of the connectors.