Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No favorites button!?!!

New Poster

No favorites button!?!!

Just got my new XR11 remote and........ WHAT??? No Favorites button? Instead of browsing through all my favorite channels to see what's on I have to go to that clumsy GUIDE to see only the title of what's on? I HATE this! I found so many worthwhile things to watch while simply browsing -- shows I probably wouldn't have watched if I had just seen the title of the show and not a snippet of it.

This is really a huge disappointment!!! Please re-think this, Comcast/Xfinity!!! I really feel let down...

Gold Problem Solver

Re: No favorites button!?!!

Have you tried the LAST button? It displays the last eight channels you visited. You could assume many of those are favorite channels.

Service Expert

Re: No favorites button!?!!

LivingProof wrote:

Just got my new XR11 remote and........ WHAT??? No Favorites button? Instead of browsing through all my favorite channels to see what's on I have to go to that clumsy GUIDE to see only the title of what's on? I HATE this! I found so many worthwhile things to watch while simply browsing -- shows I probably wouldn't have watched if I had just seen the title of the show and not a snippet of it.

This is really a huge disappointment!!! Please re-think this, Comcast/Xfinity!!! I really feel let down... 

the guide button can be temporarily or permanently set to favorites. press guide two times to see view options. to set favorites permanently as favorites on first press  of the guide button, press the Xfinity button > gear(settings) > preferences > General > Default Guide View.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation