Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Multiple displays / Picture in Picture

New Poster

Multiple displays / Picture in Picture

When is Comcast ever going to provide multiple displays or, at the very lease, a picture in picture capability?  It is discouraging to go to friends house with DISH, DirecTV, WOW or some other service and they have this capability, all at costs lower than I am paying for Xfinity X1 service!!!!  The new remotes do not have this built-in like the older Comcast remotes which actually had picture-in-picture buttons but the functionality was never activated.

I am gettting tired of having to watch a movie on our big screen and then have a ballgame on my tablet or phone that I watch via Slingbox from one of our other units.  There is another pet-peeve!  Inability to view my X1 service from mobile!! You can get certain programs but not the ability to view on my tablet or phone what I can see on my cable box!  Other services now provide this.

Dont' get me wrong, I love my X1 service and I pay for enhanced internet speeds which I need but, my goodness, for the company that trouts itself as a 'high-tech' company to not provide such 'basic' capabilities is beyond me.

Huh....Comcast....do any of your executives ever travel?  Are they using Slingbox like me?  It's insane!!!!

Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation