Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Last watched button - Nov-2017

New Poster

Last watched button - Nov-2017

Last Watched - now NOT able to delete 'watched' shows in this history - both deleted and not deleted (not sure why change was made before to include DELETED watched shows in this history - did/does not make sense). Now it only shows the option of watching the NEXT show in the series - even if it has not recorded yet and NO ability to remove anything from this history.  I turned off my option to watch the 'next' show if I have watched a recorded show, but this made no difference (I appreciated this feature for a little while - but not when it wants me to buy upcoming show of a series that I am recording).

I appreciated having this option with one-button control to see recent shows (maybe watched - but not necessarily finished) and channels. I did not have to go to - Xfinity Button\Saved\For You\Recently Watched - this is a lot of maneuvering in the middle of the night. 

Was this a planned change? Can it be reversed in my options? Please help. Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Last watched button - Nov-2017

Hey hillmara16,

Thanks for reaching out. We appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, there is no way for you to change this on your end. You may not be the only customer who wishes to have that feature added back. Please use this link to submit your feedback to let our engineers know why you feel this feature is beneficial and why you'd like it back. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation