Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

LG 32LE5300 and latest version of XR11V3 Remote issues!

Regular Contributor

LG 32LE5300 and latest version of XR11V3 Remote issues!

I had to replace one of the earlier versions of the XR11V2 remote and got the latest version. And the newer version of the XR11V3 does not work very well with my LG TV Model LG 32LE5300. I got a few codes to work however the volume buttons do not work at all and the power button does work however it's very spoty at best. You need to pust the power button a few times to turn off and on the TV.

Any ideas why XR11V2 works with my LG TV but the newer XR11V3 remote does not work correctly?

And where can I report my TV model to so they can get full working codes for it?

Thanks

Gold Problem Solver

Re: LG 32LE5300 and latest version of XR11V3 Remote issues!

Other forum members have mentioned issues with some LG sets. You might want to search the forum to see if others resolved the problem.

I can tell you that the XR11 works fine with my LG 65EF9500...
Expert

Re: LG 32LE5300 and latest version of XR11V3 Remote issues!

gate1975mlm wrote:

I had to replace one of the earlier versions of the XR11V2 remote and got the latest version. And the newer version of the XR11V3 does not work very well with my LG TV Model LG 32LE5300. I got a few codes to work however the volume buttons do not work at all and the power button does work however it's very spoty at best. You need to pust the power button a few times to turn off and on the TV.

Any ideas why XR11V2 works with my LG TV but the newer XR11V3 remote does not work correctly?

And where can I report my TV model to so they can get full working codes for it?

Thanks

do you have the old working xr11 remote? it is possible to 'read' the code that was used on that remote so you can use that code in the new remote.