Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

How to delete a program reminder

New Poster

How to delete a program reminder

Somehow I accidentally set a reminder for when "MLB" programs are coming on.  I don't want this reminder and want to delete it.  After a 20 minute chat with Xfinity support, I was finally informed that there is no way to do this.  Does anyone have any ideas. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: How to delete a program reminder

@ajafkey wrote:

Somehow I accidentally set a reminder for when "MLB" programs are coming on.  I don't want this reminder and want to delete it.  After a 20 minute chat with Xfinity support, I was finally informed that there is no way to do this.  Does anyone have any ideas. Thank you.

using the remote, press the Xfinity button >> saved >> scheduled >> down >> up >> select reminders. navigate to the reminder and press the D button.

All Replies
Expert

@ajafkey wrote:

using the remote, press the Xfinity button >> saved >> scheduled >> down >> up >> select reminders. navigate to the reminder and press the D button.

New Poster

You SHOULD be a comcast employee.  After a 20 minute online chat on the issue, and having me do things that had nothing to do with schedule reminders, I was finally told that there was no way to delete a schedule reminder.  But you found it!