Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How do you remove shows from the priority manager on the X1 box?

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1 of 5

I've been using the TV Remote app to remove some shows in my priority manager. I'm wondering if there was a way to remove shows directly on the box? Also, I notice with some of the shows I removed they still show up in the scheduled recordings on the X1 box. I would like to fully remove them. They take up a lot of space in the scheduled recordings guide and makes it look cluttered. Also, if I no longer want to record the show why do I have to have a reminder about future episodes?

4 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 5

Sapphirekat wrote:

I've been using the TV Remote app to remove some shows in my priority manager. I'm wondering if there was a way to remove shows directly on the box? Also, I notice with some of the shows I removed they still show up in the scheduled recordings on the X1 box. I would like to fully remove them. They take up a lot of space in the scheduled recordings guide and makes it look cluttered. Also, if I no longer want to record the show why do I have to have a reminder about future episodes?

Go to Saved, to Scheduled, arrow down, arrow up to highlight Series Priority, and press OK.

Highlight the show and press D to delete.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 3 of 5

Thanks for answering the first part of my question. But, I still can't remove the shows I no longer record from the scheduled recordings.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 5

Sapphirekat wrote:

Thanks for answering the first part of my question. But, I still can't remove the shows I no longer record from the scheduled recordings.

Have you tried to go in and cancel each?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 5 of 5

I would go cancel each if that was a option. When I see the show on the guide, it has a Red Cross out circle, and says recording conflict. And when I click on the show, it just says record, remind, and series info.