Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Holiday Fireplace Logs

ANSWERED
Valued Contributor

Holiday Fireplace Logs

In previous On Demand, there was a beautiful fireplace log scene for the holidays? Is it still out there somewhere, and how do I access it.

Accepted Solution

Re: Holiday Fireplace Logs

I found it! It's under "Music" on "On Demand." Just scroll all the way down, and you'll see it.

View answer in context
Valued Contributor

I found it! It's under "Music" on "On Demand." Just scroll all the way down, and you'll see it.

Gold Problem Solver

Nice catch Nancy. Thank you for doing the leg work.

Nancy1938 wrote:

In previous On Demand, there was a beautiful fireplace log scene for the holidays? Is it still out there somewhere, and how do I access it.

Problem Solver

Nancy1938 wrote:

You can also search for it via the XR2 remote.  Its called the Yule Log.  Just type in 9853

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I have an additional question about the Yule Log offering.  I noticed that it seems to have a time limit on it--is this how long or how many times I can watch it per month, or ??.  Will I somehow be charged if I watch it after said time limit expires, or will I just no longer be able to access it?  Say if I watch it a lot this week, could it run out of time so I can't watch it next week?  Thank you for clarification. 

Service Expert

tnttrace wrote:

I have an additional question about the Yule Log offering.  I noticed that it seems to have a time limit on it--is this how long or how many times I can watch it per month, or ??.  Will I somehow be charged if I watch it after said time limit expires, or will I just no longer be able to access it?  Say if I watch it a lot this week, could it run out of time so I can't watch it next week?  Thank you for clarification. 

it will simply disappear from the on-demand system after jan 5, 2015. You may play it as long and as often as you like. If you have netflix there is one there too (3 episodes only difference in the episodes is 1) christmas music, 2) no music, 3)classical music). enjoy and merry Christmas (and happy holidays).

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Happy Holidays to you as well!  While that's true, I'm still not certain this is correct, as there is a counter that says "time remaining on rental" that is an hourly count.  Someone from Comcast please clarify?

New Poster

Relax ur not being charged at all. It free with your service. The counter is just how long it will stay in the recently viewed list. Hope that helped.
Official Employee

Hello,

While the Holiday Screensavers are available On Demand, you may play them as many times as you like. The time that you see is simply the length of the video.

For example: 2014 Yule Log is free and available On Demand until 1/5/15. The screensaver will play for 62minutes. After that, you will need to start it over again.

Each screensaver has a different length of playtime. When it ends, feel free to replay it.

Enjoy!

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 7 in conversation