Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Guide page down/up?

Regular Visitor

Guide page down/up?

Yes, this is a new report of a previous issue BUT that issue first reported the last week of September, the "Solution" posted October 2nd and now it is October 24th and the problem has not been fixed.  So just for grin and giggles let's start this again...

From a previous post:  "... when i was in the guide, and pushed the PG up, or PG down, it would jump four or five lines in the guide (i forget how many exactly it was). Suddenly, now, the jump is only TWO lines.  I have to push the darned button a whole lot more times to scan thru the guide. WHat is going on?  Did i somehow screw it up?  Is there somewhere i can tell it how many lines to skip whtn i pursh PG up or PG down?"

From Comast##### 

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineering team has been made aware of this issue. We are working quickly to get this resolved for all customers.  If you have any further comments or questions please let us know here. "

So you know your engineering team HAS NOT FIXED the problem yet.....

Service Expert

Re: Guide page down/up?

gjmmail wrote:

Yes, this is a new report of a previous issue BUT that issue first reported the last week of September, the "Solution" posted October 2nd and now it is October 24th and the problem has not been fixed.  So just for grin and giggles let's start this again...

From a previous post:  "... when i was in the guide, and pushed the PG up, or PG down, it would jump four or five lines in the guide (i forget how many exactly it was). Suddenly, now, the jump is only TWO lines.  I have to push the darned button a whole lot more times to scan thru the guide. WHat is going on?  Did i somehow screw it up?  Is there somewhere i can tell it how many lines to skip whtn i pursh PG up or PG down?"

From Comast##### 

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineering team has been made aware of this issue. We are working quickly to get this resolved for all customers.  If you have any further comments or questions please let us know here. "

So you know your engineering team HAS NOT FIXED the problem yet..... 

on my X1 equipment it is 'fixed' (4 lines scroll). using the voice remote say about. what XRE version and firmware version are you running?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation