Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Favorites List Channels Disappear Issue is not resolved

Regular Contributor

Favorites List Channels Disappear Issue is not resolved

The issue of the  'favorite list channels disappeared" for any channel >999 is not resolved, someone placed a solved status on the previous posts but the issue is not resolved.  Until a solution or an explanation from someone at comcast is provided please do not place a solved status on this issue.  Looking at "all channels" or "my free" (BTW they are not free) is not a solution to the issue reported about the channels missing > 999....

Regular Contributor

Re: Favorites List Channels Disappear Issue is not resolved

9-7-17 Update.  Called into comcast service today to see if there is anything related to this issue that has not appeared in this forum.  The agent stated: "that they have never heard of this issue where favorites >1000 is not showing up in the favorites guide".  When I mentioned that this forum is reporting it from many people, they did not even know about the forums.  In fact I had to tell them how and where to go to find the forums, I found that very interesting.  Just shows me that reporting issue or trying to get them fixed through the forum process does not allow the issues to be seen by the correct comcast technical staff and will delay in getting issues reported or a solution to the issue.  I continue to shake my head about the lack of customer focus that comcast has...

Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation