Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Error Code XRE-22-VOD-7007

Frequent Visitor

Error Code XRE-22-VOD-7007

I can not access my saved favorite movies. When i click to rent the movie I  get a screen alert Error XRE-22-VOD-7007.

What is going on????

Thanks

Walt

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: Error Code XRE-22-VOD-7007

ComcastJoseph wrote:

Hi wallythekat

Thanks for contacting us via forums.

Sorry for the issue with the XRE error, i went ahead and refreshed the account and sent some signals to the stb's. Are you getting the error code on all your boxes?

Send me a Private Message with either the MAC or the friendly name of the stb's affected if the issues is still happening.

Thanks

Joseph

Thanks Joseph

The movie rent feature is now working properly. I did nothing,so I assume the problem was with the Comcast server.

Walt

All Replies
Expert

wallythekat wrote:

I can not access my saved favorite movies. When i click to rent the movie I  get a screen alert Error XRE-22-VOD-7007.

What is going on????

Thanks

Walt

That sounds like a back-office error...you should call into Comcast and have them ensure your account is provisioned correctly...

-=Ray=-

Frequent Visitor

I did call and the agent said it was a problem with the server. That would impact all DVR customers, would it not?

thanks

Walt

geek46 wrote:

wallythekat wrote:

What is going on????

Thanks

Walt

That sounds like a back-office error...you should call into Comcast and have them ensure your account is provisioned correctly...

-=Ray=-

Official Employee

Hi wallythekat

Sorry for the issue with the XRE error, i went ahead and refreshed the account and sent some signals to the stb's. Are you getting the error code on all your boxes?

Send me a Private Message with either the MAC or the friendly name of the stb's affected if the issues is still happening.

Thanks

Joseph

Frequent Visitor

ComcastJoseph wrote:

Hi wallythekat

Thanks

Joseph

Thanks Joseph

The movie rent feature is now working properly. I did nothing,so I assume the problem was with the Comcast server.

Walt