Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Deceptive messages

New Poster

Deceptive messages

I get a message taht says a channel is "Included with Supscription". To me that means that I should be able to watch it, but I'm told I cannot. this seems deceitful and a case of false advertising. I bet there is a lawyer who would love to take this to court.

Valued Contributor

Re: Deceptive messages

petersonjk88 wrote:

I get a message taht says a channel is "Included with Supscription". To me that means that I should be able to watch it, but I'm told I cannot. this seems deceitful and a case of false advertising. I bet there is a lawyer who would love to take this to court.

It's included IF you have a subscription to it. What level of service do you subscribe to, and is this channel part of that level?

Official Employee

Re: Deceptive messages

Hi, petersonjk88. As studolgon pointed out, "free or included with subscription" means you would only have access to the content/channel in question if it's part of your subscribed cable service. What channel did you encounter this message on?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation