Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

DVR manual recording

New Poster

DVR manual recording

Is there any way to set up a manual series recording that will record a specific channel at a specific time regardless of the name of the program airing? For instance, the Hallmark movie channel airs new movies every Saturday night from 9-11 pm, but each week is a different movie title so I can't make a series recording. Verizon Fios let me set up a recurring Saturday night recording of that channel, just wondering if Comcast has the same capability.

Expert

Re: DVR manual recording

@Tani2 wrote:

Is there any way to set up a manual series recording that will record a specific channel at a specific time regardless of the name of the program airing? For instance, the Hallmark movie channel airs new movies every Saturday night from 9-11 pm, but each week is a different movie title so I can't make a series recording. Verizon Fios let me set up a recurring Saturday night recording of that channel, just wondering if Comcast has the same capability.

no but you can do a manual recording for a time within a 2 week period. or just browse weekly to add the next week's show using the guide.