Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Bogus "Recording Conflict" notices

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 8

Since moving and transferring my Comcast service, some of my series recordings have the regular program in the "Scheduled" category, but then right below that program will be the same program, on another channel, with "Recording Conflict" indicated. This doesn't appear to interfere with the actual recording of the show, but it is very irritating to see all the bogus "Recording Conflict" notices - it makes it harder to zero in on the REAL recording conflicts. Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix it? Thanks!

7 REPLIES
Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 2 of 8
Please provide the model numbers of all X1 boxes in your home.
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 3 of 8

I have the same issue, please help, and TIA  main box is model PX013ANM all others CISCO CXD01ANI

Posted by
New Poster

Message 4 of 8
I'm having the same problem. It started this week. I have about 50 scheduled recordings of NBA Game Time. It won't delete from the box and any time I try, it just adds more episodes to the schedule. System refresh or reset doesn't solve the problem.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 5 of 8

Has anyone had their issue resolved? Our problem has persisted for the last month or two and is for the tv show "Last Man Standing".

Posted by
Contributor

Message 6 of 8

Have you tried telling it you only want it to record the program you want on a specific channel?

Posted by
New Poster

Message 7 of 8

Never heard any response back from Cocast, after the season end of Last Man Standing we deleted the recording as the show has been canceled. We just had the same problem with Criminal Minds though as the show airs on CBS and the reruns are starting on ION. I have noticed when you search a show directly it does not give you the option of reocording only on a specific channel, only HD or SD, but if you record the show from the Guide you can select a specfic channel to record from. Unfortunately almost all my recordings were set from search not the guide.

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 8 of 8

Mpbcmb1991 wrote:

Never heard any response back from Cocast, after the season end of Last Man Standing we deleted the recording as the show has been canceled. We just had the same problem with Criminal Minds though as the show airs on CBS and the reruns are starting on ION. I have noticed when you search a show directly it does not give you the option of reocording only on a specific channel, only HD or SD, but if you record the show from the Guide you can select a specfic channel to record from. Unfortunately almost all my recordings were set from search not the guide.

basically 'if' you search for a show to record you are adding it like a favorite (not channel specific). What I do is find a show on the channel I want to record by using search, episodes. then I note the channel, date and time and then press guide to find it and set the recording from there and then that channel will be available to select in the record options.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon