Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Advancing in the Guide

New Poster

Advancing in the Guide

Is there a way to advance in three hour increments in the Guide?  Right now, I can advance one day (too much) by pressing the skip ahead/back keys or 30 min/1 hour (too little) by pressing the left/right arrow keys.  If there were a way to skip ahead 3 hours, it would be much more useful, at least for me.  Now, if I have the Guide starting at noon, for example, I would have to press the right arrow button 6 times (for 1/2 hour programs) or 3 times (for 1 hour programs) to advance to the next 3 hour time block.  It would be nice to have a key that you press once, then you advance the guide from noon, to 3PM, to 6 PM, etc.

Expert

Re: Advancing in the Guide

@LHMetz wrote:

Is there a way to advance in three hour increments in the Guide?  Right now, I can advance one day (too much) by pressing the skip ahead/back keys or 30 min/1 hour (too little) by pressing the left/right arrow keys.  If there were a way to skip ahead 3 hours, it would be much more useful, at least for me.  Now, if I have the Guide starting at noon, for example, I would have to press the right arrow button 6 times (for 1/2 hour programs) or 3 times (for 1 hour programs) to advance to the next 3 hour time block.  It would be nice to have a key that you press once, then you advance the guide from noon, to 3PM, to 6 PM, etc.

sorry, no, there is no such feature.