Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

30 Second skip ahead XR11 Remote

New Poster

30 Second skip ahead XR11 Remote

Is there any way to program the XR11 remote control to skip ahead 30 seconds and/or 1 minute?

Thanks

Gold Problem Solver

Re: 30 Second skip ahead XR11 Remote

You aren't changing or programming the remote. You are changing a setting in the box.

The only other choice besides 5 minutes is 30 seconds.

EXIT EXIT EXIT 0030
New Poster

Sorry, I wasn't clear....  Can I use the XR11 Xfinity remote control to skip ahead by pushing one button ...not holding the fast forward button?  

Gold Problem Solver

Page up is the forward skip button.

Default is 5 minutes. The instructions I provided in my previous post will set the function to 30 seconds.

FYI, a simple Google search would have answered your question. Numerous videos on YouTube about this as well.
New Poster

Thanks!

New Poster

At first, it didn't seem like EXIT EXIT EXIT 0030 worked, as it seemed to just pull up side menu to change to channel 30.  But when tested, it actually moved my Page-Up from 5:00 to :01.  Thought was weird, so tried codes again making sure to hit another key to negate the first hopefully, turn up volume thinking that isn't likely a program button.  Then tried it again.  This time, it worked!  

Thanks RICKGR4!!!  I had gotten the new remote with replaced broken box and liked how it autoprogrammed to my tv and soundbar that I hadn't been able to get done with prev X1 remote, but since been really missing that 30 sec fast fwd button (as I refuse watch commercials Smiley Happy  

Gold Problem Solver

😉