New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

deletion of videos

New Poster

deletion of videos

Dear Comcast,

How can you state that deletion of multiple video/pictures is solved?  You are "looking into new solution" which means that this issue is STILL OPEN!!!!

Give us a timeline when this issue will be resolved.  I am looking to replace this Junk system with another system at this time.  I am sure that many of other subscribers are thinking the same thing.

Not happy with this product ... also your tablet overheats too often.  Your tech replaced it 3 or 4 times already for one reason or another.

Official Employee

Re: deletion of videos

Hi JimmyJam2 -- 

I apologize for the frustration.  This is a feature we are working on implementing.  We do not have a timeline that we can share at this point.  I think you are referring to the "mark as solution" forums feature when you say that we've marked this issue solved.  This is a feature of the forums where the topic author or an admin can mark a forums thread as solved when they receive a reply they find suitably answers their question.

Thanks,

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation