Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

X! HOME - JUNK

New Poster

X! HOME - JUNK

This application has never worked well from the beginning.  What waste of money!

Official Employee

Re: X! HOME - JUNK

I’m sorry to hear that your experience with Xfinity home has been less that exemplary. In an effort to correct this, could you provide us with the problems you are experiencing? We can work to find and correct the problems for you.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Honestly, I've contact technical support numerous times and they were supposed to set-up an appointment for someone to come to my home and address the porblem and on more than one occasion they never sent me the email to let me know my appointment schedule.  Now I'm working on either waiting for the end of the contract or getting out of it because Comcast is unable to provide satisfactory customer service.

Official Employee

Hi erikbwilson -- 

I've pulled up your account & see no active open tickets or appointments scheduled.  That said, I'm happy to troubleshoot with you directly via the forums or, if necessary, open a ticket on your behalf so we can get to the bottom of the issues that you are experiencing.  I can follow up with you via the forums to make sure these issues get resolved.  Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Happened to me multiple times. 4 missed appointments. They even scheduled an appointment on a random date and time without asking or notifying me. I've never experienced worse customer service in my life.

New Poster

Agree 1000%