New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Page expired: Error reference: PXE98EGP

New Poster

Page expired: Error reference: PXE98EGP

Error reference: PXE98EGP

I keep receiving this page expired page error after I close an try to reopen to get to my camera home security...

This is getting very frustrating ... I am paying good money and expect access on demand ... Only happens with the comcast page too....

I am using IE 11 and tried it with firefox 36.04  and same result ??? 

New Poster

Re: Page expired: Error reference: PXE98EGP

Same issue on 5/14/15. would like to see some reply.

New Poster

Same problem here on 5/29/15. Tech people on phone could not fix. They were supposed to call back hours ago. Does this system work? I still have a week to cancel.

New Poster

same problem here on 6/2/15, this is ridiculous. paying all this money for this service and doesnt work. to add more cameras a tech has to come back out for something anyone can do. i would love to see some type of follow up to get this resolved.

Frequent Visitor

Same problem here
New Poster

+1 seeing the same issue when going to xfinity.com/xhportal on Chrome 43.0.2357.81

Regular Visitor

Not working on Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome.  Called support and they couldn't fix it.  Said they'd have a higher-tiered tech called back within the hour.  Waited two hours and finally gave up.  No response.  Very frustrated, Comcast!!!

New Poster

Same problem here. Somehow it works on my laptop at work with win7 on Firefox. And it used to work on my devices: home laptop with win8.1/win10 on IE11 or Firefox and tablet with win8.1 on IE11 or Firefox. Now only my work laptop gets through. going to the subscriber web portal in all cases. Page expired error PXE98EGP.

It's bad enough that xfinity doesn't have an app or program for windows devices, now it doesn't work my modern windows devices. Might dump comcast before switching to iOS or android devices instead!!!

New Poster

Happening to me too.  Have tried lots of browsers on lots of computers with no luck...

New Poster

8/19/15 -They still haven't fixed it.  Anyone surprised?