New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

New Web Portal Camera Bug

ANSWERED
Regular Contributor

New Web Portal Camera Bug

This is a heads up to the Xfinity team.  A bug in the new web portal.  I have a mix of old and new cameras.  When I log in the thumbnails of the cameras show my old cameras, but the new camera says connection failure.  But if I click on the new camera it works fine in larger mode.  Go to another camera and the thumbnail for the new camera goes back to connection failure.  But the camera is still connecting fine, as I can watch it on the iPad as well.  It seems the new portal is not handling either the new cameras, or a mix of cameras, very well in thumbnail mode.

Accepted Solution

Re: New Web Portal Camera Bug

It is now working fine.  All cameras are there in thumbnails.  So someone fixed the problem, or it was just some oddity.  But either way . . . all good now :-)

View answer in context
Regular Contributor

It is now working fine.  All cameras are there in thumbnails.  So someone fixed the problem, or it was just some oddity.  But either way . . . all good now :-)

New Poster

I am experiencing the same problem.  More importantly the camera freezes so while you think you are looking at no activity, when in fact it was frozen on that screen. 

I am also unable to view the activity that were captured on video as it keeps going to live camera.  Dont understand what happened.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation