Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Network Lost?

Frequent Visitor

Network Lost?

Anyone else getting this error right now?  Also can't load the portal page...again!

Regular Visitor

Re: Network Lost?

I was recently installed (yesterday, to be precise) Xfinity Home Security, and when I tried to access the iPad and iPhone app, as well as the web site this morning, I was not able to connect. I contacted customer service and was told that web related services (web portal, iPad/iPhone and Android related devices) are down. The ability to arm and disarm from the keypad and tablet would not be affected. They are aware of the issue and are working to restore services, but no ETR. The rep advised to try again in 60 minutes. Since I work in an IT related field, I'm sure there's a flurry of activity going on to find the cause and resolve the issue as quickly as possible. 

Frequent Visitor

Still down. I hope no one is robbing my house.
Regular Visitor

Ditto Chris3. As much money as I pay for this "premier package", it seems that when I am away from home, I can almost never see what is going on while I'm away. What is the use of cameras when you can't check to see what the heck is going on? The portal seems to always be down! I hope Comcast fix these glitches fast!!

Frequent Visitor

Working now. Juliew6: check if your touchscreen has been updated. Before the recent one I could connect to the cameras about 1/3rd of the time.
Regular Visitor

Hi Chris3. Sorry I didn't reply right away. I guess I should check the forum more often after I post. System came up about 2 hours after I posted. I've had so many problems since having this alarm system (January 2013) that nothing seems to surprise me. Hopefully Comcast will get their act together soon. Too  many glitches!!

New Poster

Same issue...get network not available and can't load home security page or app. Thermostats not working. Its 85 degrees in my house n I can't turn on ac :-/
Frequent Visitor

It would appear that this situation has reared it's ugly head again.

I can't do anything via the web portal nor the app.

Guess I will have to call the support for this.

Beth