New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Logging into XH Web Portal bounces me out to XH Product Info page

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Logging into XH Web Portal bounces me out to XH Product Info page

Ever since March when my XH services was disconnected due to a Comcast error, my ability to access the Web Portal has been down more than up. I can access XH using the app, other online features work flawlessly.

I have called many, many times, a few tickets opened, and I have even chatted in a few times. The long story short is agents are able to restore my access to the portal temporarily after they verify themsleves using my login the issue exists. After "correcting" whatever the issue is, within a day, sometimes two, I lose access.

Please, can someone at Comcast correct whatever the issue is in the system(s) and restore my Web Portal access permanently? I'm tried of dealing with this on a weekly basis.

Note: It's not my computer, web broswer, touchsceen, security router, etc. It's not my issue, it's a Comcast one, so please do not even think of asking me to do anything with my equipment. If you need account info, ask away.

Accepted Solution

Re: Logging into XH Web Portal bounces me out to XH Product Info page

PostDoor54 and Tiffceldred, we have addressed an issue in our system and believe you should now be able to access the Subscriber Portal.   Can you please retry?

SgtBlueFire, we don't believe your account was affected by this issue but you should also be able to access as well.   Can you please retry?

View answer in context
New Poster

this is happening to me too, its almost as though hackers may be attacking comcast to gain access.... but thats just me thinking too much i guess. but unlike you i can't access anything at the moment. they had me remove the battery out of my web portal and it worked for a while... but now i can't even access the website section of XH....

New Poster

can anyone else access this URL?

https://www.xfinityhomesecurity.com/sp

Frequent Visitor

My access was restored for about three days, and last night there was another XH outage; touchscreen reported "Network Connection Lost" despite phone and Internet were working. It came back up overnight and like before when there's an outage, I lose access to the XH Portal.

Also, when I sign into xfinity.comcast.net and click "My Account", the Xfinity Home shingle/tile is empty and asks me if I'm interested in signing up for XH.

*sigh*

This is a weekly occurence for me since March when Comcast disconnected my XH services for no reason; never had issues before then. Whatever the reps do on the backend to restore Portal access, it is a temp measure as in less than a week, barring any outages, portal access gets lost. If there is an outage, I lose portal access instantly when the outage is cleared.

New Poster

The same thing is happening to us. We can't access the portal. It is not our computers, laptop etc.

Official Employee

PostDoor54 and Tiffceldred, we have addressed an issue in our system and believe you should now be able to access the Subscriber Portal.   Can you please retry?

SgtBlueFire, we don't believe your account was affected by this issue but you should also be able to access as well.   Can you please retry?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

Yes, it is working....for now. Thanks.

New Poster

Tony, I try to access the portal through:

xfinity.com/xhportal

and I get bounced everytime to

https://www.xfinityhomesecurity.com/.../homepage.html

This webpage looks completely different than the portal that is advertised on your site.  Is there something wrong with my account?  Does it need to be updated?

New Poster

This same thing happens to me.  I am trying to re-pair my motion sensor.  I can't watch any of the videos on the Xfinity website.  They might as well be pictures with a "play" button in the middle.  If I need a specific player to watch them, it'd sure be nice to know.