Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Live camera

Frequent Visitor

Live camera

For abt two weeks now I have been unable to view my live video camera feed on all computers and my iPhone. The cameras are working fine and recording videos according to my rule settings and I can view the recorded videos without a problem. But for some reason the "live video" feature just stopped working and I have tried to figure it out and cannot
Regular Visitor

Re: Live camera

http://www.apple.com/ live camera on iPad not woking
Frequent Visitor

I don't think it's an apple issue if it is also not working on the computer, on comcasts website.
Frequent Visitor

Check if your touch screen is getting brodband.

Frequent Visitor

xfinity home web portal sucks! no settings tab, no add camera tab

Contributor

You can add a Camera to the XH system by using the Touchscreen. Go to Settings, then Home Devices, then Cameras, Add a Camera. 

The Settings on the Subscriber Portal is only found in the Portal for Control subscribers. 

New Poster

How do I view my home security camera from my iPad? I am logged in to my comcast account but cannot find a way to view camera image.
New Poster

I have the same problem. Intermittently the web portal simply will not display the live camera feed. If I use the tablet that came with the system, there are drastic delays in the images sent. Seems every security system out there has a better quality video feed than this one. It's not my PC - I have 4 different devices, all different kinds, that have the same problems. The problem is the camera signal is delayed, too weak or the security router isn't picking up the signal. Half the time, I have to unplug the camera and restart everything to get it to work.