Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How do you delete more than one saved video at a time from the new home security portal

Regular Visitor

How do you delete more than one saved video at a time from the new home security portal

How do you delete more than one saved video at a time in the new xfinity home security portal?

New Poster

Re: How do you delete more than one saved video at a time from the new home security portal

I would like to know as well.  It's monotonous to delete pages of unneeded video one at a time.

Additionally, in the old portal when saved videos were in a list format there was a column that showed what triggered the camera recording.  It's important for me to know, depending on time of day, whether it was a motion sensor or door alarm that triggered the recording so I can determine whether or not I need to watch.

Official Employee

Re: How do you delete more than one saved video at a time from the new home security portal

Hi buddrose & mcsinfl - 

Thanks for reaching out.  Currently saved pictured & videos can only be deleted one at a time.  

mcsinfl - As for the second part of your post, we are looking into adding this feature.

Thanks,

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation