Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Advance Repair Team

Regular Visitor

Advance Repair Team

ok what is the deal? I talked to a tech that finally got my issues fixed after 8 months! I called back to ask him something but every time I call and put in his extension I get a busy signal. What gives???

Seriously over Comast screwing things up

Official Employee

Re: Advance Repair Team

Hi suzzettemeyer73 - 

I pulled up your account & don't see any resolved Xfinity Home tickets that you might be referring to as following up on.  Could you please provide me with a little more detail so I can try and get in touch with the tech you'd been working with?

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Advance Repair Team

Good Morning

COMCAST or I should say "XFINITY" (right LOL BAD NAME for a Land mark name of COMCAST).......

After spending:  "7 Hours and 45 Minutes" with your so called: ACD help center on the same issues with our Email addresses ISSUES. In fact that we talked to over 19 times with your Comcast employees or I should say; "XFINITY (BAD NAME)" for a landmark name of COMCAST !!!!!

And your Firm; Comcast Xfinity do not even show my account under my Social Security, Telephone Number and my address. (That is so funny, cause I have been with your firm over Ten Years.

In this time about; (14 Hours Downtime ) with your; ( NON TESTED NEW WEBSITE, INWHICH HAS SEVERAL HOLES, MALWARE, PUP'S, AND 3 OPEN LINKS THAT HACKERS CAN GET IN YOU SO CALLED NEW WEBSIDE! ) I am a Microsoft Certified CE and Novell Certified as well.  Also Teaching for over 26 years in Network Engineering and Website

Building along with training ACD Call Centre Employees I believe the I am well qualified to write this letter and talk in Computer and Network language to employees the I believe that do not know even the; "Basic101" of these issues and statements here in and apart of this letter and/or/both comments.  Because of the following ISSUES with your new Website:

1. To Many Holes and Incomplete Website Design and Building of the POORLY DESIGNED and appears have been put together; Half hazard -- In fact should be taken off line and your older version reinstalled until you have taken the time to design and test this new site properly.
  2. My e-mails for my spouse and myself have been messed up for over Seven hours is a real shame to your firms goals.     The cost to our using your e-mail is about: $ 500.00 year to date not including other issues with the same e-mail issues over the last 1 1/2 years.
  3. Your ACD Call Center; HAS ALOT TO BE DESIRED 95% of your employees are outside the United States and in-fact have not Certification and/or knowledge of your typed of business not to mention customer curtsey and proper language. THIS ONLY SHOWS THAT YOUR FIRM; COMCAST (XFINITY) ?? THAT GIVES YOU A RATE OF 10% RATING OF COMPLANCE IN YOUR INDUSTRIES.

And you know that I am stuck with a Two year Contract with your said Firm. That is real bad for me.

1. Xfinity would sure love to see me brake my Contract so you can SUE me the thousand of Dollars
  2. In fact and in lieu of all the facts as stated and in my history file at Xfinity that I can SUE your Firm for the same and even more; MONIES, and also the FEDERIAL GOVERMENT OF THE UNITED STATES should shut your Firm (Business) down in the United States of America and if you are in Canada the same applies.

Respectfully

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation