Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

$200 rebate - DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!

New Poster

$200 rebate - DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!

The $200 rebate is ONLY if you refer a friend to Xfinity Comcast Security System. I will NOT refer any other people at all due to the following reasons:

1. My security cameras haven't worked since it was installed.  4 technicians have been to my house and the issue has not been resolved since DAY 1.

2. There is always an overcharge on my bill every month, and every month I have to call to correct the issue.  Check your bill guys! they like to sneak in additional fees!

3. Customer Service is aweful! 

4. Deceiving rebate offer!!

I cannot wait until my contract ends!!!!!!

Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

Re: $200 rebate - DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!

I agree on this. When I started they claimed I only have to pay about $110 /month to include Taxes. I just staarted less than a month, and when I checked my bill it was $268, I called up the Billing department today, He said he will take off $50 from it.

When I checked ny bill on line 6 hours later, the bill is still $268. Now I have to call back again.

Take note I have to call a number of times to get to the right customer service for my region. I live in california. I was connected to a CS for michigan, and then I called again, I was connected to a CS in Florida. After a 3 times I got upset and the CS help me out, but $50 was not taken off it.

Since I am less than a month, I think I will cancel xfinity, and go back to Dish. I think I will do this tomorrow

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation