Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

ON DEMAND "screensavers"

There used to be somewhere on Comcast, thinking it was On Demand, where you could bring up different screensavers, like yule logs, aquarium, waterfalls, etc...  Is that not available now?  I've searched everywhere and can't find it On Demand or in my regular menu.

Posted by
Cable Expert

Re: ON DEMAND "screensavers"

The only one I remember is at Christmas was the Yule Log.  I've never seen any others, so it might have been a regional thing.

Posted by
Email Expert

I see it on the last page of the "TV Network" section. I agree this isn't an obvious place to look for it, since it's not a TV network.

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

It must just be a region thing cause it's not in my TV network section, and I do believe that is where it used to be....    Smiley Sad   Oh well, I know it USED to be there... maybe it's just not all the time... figures!!   Thanks everyone... I thought I was just missing it.

Posted by
Email Expert

It was there when I posted, but it is possible it's regional. I'm in the Boston area.

Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

Go to on demand > search > type yule or aquarium and you should get some listings for screen savers. I spent the better part of an hour looking for the "group" in the on demand menu and couldn't find it. Hope this helps.
Posted by
Visitor

I found it. Go to On demand/ TV shows / By network / maybe 4 th page down you will see TV Screensavers
Posted by
Visitor

Thank you, I knew I saw it a few years ago.
Posted by
Visitor

I found Xmas ones but was looking for aquariums
are they still axailable
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments