Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity tv online site error 102100.5

ANSWERED
New Poster

xfinity tv online site error 102100.5

i am getting error 102100.5 when i try to watch any TV shows i recorded online.  i am in Newfoundland, Canada, so i can't do anything about this except contact you guys to find out when this is going to be fixed on your part. 

I tried to use chat to fix this problem.  Then this website asked me to sign again for the 10th or 11th time, then once i did took me away from the chat and to what i can only call the login page.  It loops continuously through this and will not allow me to chat.  This happens in Chrome, Edge, and IE, so it is not me or mine. 

i am really getting tired of putting effort in to self-troubleshoot and then you guys make it impossible to get a hold of you in a convenient way.  i mean, this isn't my problem; this is yours and you need to fix it.  Is the whole website broken down or what?  Why do i have to keep resubmitting my problem to get you guys to look at it? 

Accepted Solution

Re: xfinity tv online site error 102100.5

DONALDRUMSFELD wrote:

i am getting error 102100.5 when i try to watch any TV shows i recorded online.  i am in Newfoundland, Canada, so i can't do anything about this except contact you guys to find out when this is going to be fixed on your part. 

I tried to use chat to fix this problem.  Then this website asked me to sign again for the 10th or 11th time, then once i did took me away from the chat and to what i can only call the login page.  It loops continuously through this and will not allow me to chat.  This happens in Chrome, Edge, and IE, so it is not me or mine. 

i am really getting tired of putting effort in to self-troubleshoot and then you guys make it impossible to get a hold of you in a convenient way.  i mean, this isn't my problem; this is yours and you need to fix it.  Is the whole website broken down or what?  Why do i have to keep resubmitting my problem to get you guys to look at it? 

I'm sorry you had difficulty contacting support. The XFINITY TV apps and website are blocked from use outside the country. As a US-based company, Comcast does not have rights to distribute programming internationally.

-ComcastDan

View answer in context
Official Employee

DONALDRUMSFELD wrote:

I'm sorry you had difficulty contacting support. The XFINITY TV apps and website are blocked from use outside the country. As a US-based company, Comcast does not have rights to distribute programming internationally.

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Service Expert

Topic now Closed.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation