Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity tv not working

New Poster

xfinity tv not working

I have this issue on and off with my computer/devices....no shows will load to be watched it stays at buffering0 mins of 0 mins. My computer is fully updated with adobe and what not and the internet connection works fine...its a major pain especially when it persists for a couple days which it is now

Frequent Visitor

Re: xfinity tv not working

try clearing the cache in the browser you afre using.  

Regular Contributor

Re: xfinity tv not working

Is your computer directly connected to your modem or do you have a router like a Linksys, Netgear etc? If you have a modem / router combination the first thing to try is powercycling both, if that clears up the problem it may be an intermmitant issue with one or the other. If it happens frequently then either the modem or router may be starting to fail, in the 14 years I've been a Comcast customer I've had two routers and four modems go bad and the symptoms were mainly internet operating at very very slow speeds and sometimes streaming not working even though general web browsing worked.

You didn't mention which browser you're using? If you're using IE then try FireFox or Chrome and see if it makes a difference.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation